Reviews for Bonding of Souls
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I've encountered other stories that have started out good only to fall flat. This is a wonderfully, engaging story and I'm glad you've kept it just between the boys. :D Oh, I can't wait for the kidnappers to suffer the wrath of Dean! Mwhahahaha!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 15 . 2/7/2010
“Sammy, you ok?”

“’M fine.” Sam smiled.

And there, people, is the best ending to such a tough fic. :D

I APPLAUD YOUR EFFORTS! 8D

You deserve a Nobel Prize or something. :]
Sojourner84 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I loved the flashbacks in this chapter. Very touching.

-SJ
Crimson Ivy chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
I truly enjoyed your story. It was interesting, captivating and I am really happy I could read it after you have finished it! I can not imagine waiting for new chapters! LOL

I hate waiting, that is why I avoid stories which are in progress. I am already looking forward to other parts of your "The Two Souls Verse"

I love the way you describe brotherly relation of Winchesters. While in the TV show I appreciate “new” Sam – independent, strong, real partner for Dean, in stories I like brothers from 1st and 2nd season – Dean is a protector of Sam, and Sam seems to be a bit weaker (nevertheless he has his strengths and advantages). I think it is really sweet between them – Sam as a “kid” and Dean acting like a parent but not in a possessive, disrespectful way.

This few retrospective stories you include in your story were wonderful! Dean's protectiveness and patience, Sam's trust and obedience... it just makes me feel warm inside! :D I want to believe that they childhood was like that, that the only real conflicts were between Sam and their father (but still I want to believe that John loved them both and did his best. He was simply too wounded and lost to be a perfect father).

So, your stories are very attractive for me since they have these few aspects I like.

Oh, and the last but not least aspect! Valkyrie! :D I love dogs, I have my own little girl (she is just right next to me now- all sprawled on my bed! LOL). Valkyrie is amazing – I have seen pictures on your website. If she behaves in reality in a way you describe in your story – I think I already love her! :D

That is just another thing I would like for boys – dog – friend, faithful, loving them with the full force of a little heart, just like animals can do... It is unbelievable how many wounds a love like that can heal!

I just have to ask: do you believe in reincarnation? Or it was just an idea for the story: souls which are reborn? I like it a lot! I am a Roman Catholic but in the past I was interested in Hinduism and I think that is just another sweet thing in your story: this special bound between Winchesters souls... it shows everything in an entirely different light!

And the last thing I want to mention – I really like that your story is so creepy. ;) I don't like to be scared but sometimes I miss more horror in Supernatural. Your psychopath was really scary and, well, psychopathic. ;) I had an unpleasant dream at the night after I read your story, something about blood and torture. I think it is a good compliment for an author! You desriptions were really graphic! :D

Thanks for your story! :)
KayValo87 chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
Great story. :)

I actually was interested in one of the sequels, but I am a stickler for reading things in order. Not that I am complaining.

I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read the next 2. :)
Sojourner84 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I have wanted to start reading your "Two Souls" verse for a long time now, so I'm glad I've finally gotten a chance to dive in. Your prologue hooked me right away, because I can't stand the thought of Sam alone like that...poor guy, without Dean and being taunted by fire.

In the second chapter I really liked these parts: "Sam promised his brother he’d not take off like that again, and meant it, Dean would never ask again. But Sam saw the looks, every now and then, as if he expected Sam to not be there. So Sam planted himself solidly in front of Dean at every opportunity, stayed right where Dean could watch him."

"Dean would be damned if the last thing between he and Sam would be anger and fear."

"He was a warrior of men, a gift from the gods." Can't really argue with you there. *laugh*

Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for sharing this.

-SJ
mousefiction chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
The part with the tire reminded me of that scene in Silence of the Lambs where that guy snatched that woman by tricking her into helping him get furniture into his van. Sigh... poor Sam.
mousefiction chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
I started reading this this morning and completely ignored my abnormal psychology and drawing homework...

But that's okay; it just means it was such a good story that I got so sucked into it that I forgot about the other stuff!

Great job!
asdfjkl chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
awesomeness. total and complete awesomeness.

i love the conversation they had as they went back for the dog. that was really cute. and so them!

forge? every time i read his name, all i could think of was gred and forge.

valkyrie IS a great name.

i love the lady. those sections did a wonderful job of showing their bond without being all weird and stuff about it.

the flashbacks rocked!

sequel, right?
SupernaturalSoul chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Wow. What a rollercoaster ride this turned out to be. I thought this story was ending at the house fire, and whoosh! There's more! And thank you for giving the boys a pup. Very fun!
K-Marie-M chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
Dean does seem to have an uncanny nack for finding Sam.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Hi! Bayre por finencontre su historia y la estoy leyendo tratare de terminarla mañana y siento mucho pero no me esta saliendo como colocarla en favoritos pero seguire intentandolo no se por que dice que no coinciden el nombre con la contraseña, y esta historia es bellisima, relamente me encanta, adoro las que dean se preocupa y cuida tanto de sammy, y sammy siempre esperando por dean y seguro y confiado que dean solucionara todo siempre, no me canzare de decirlo es como me gusta ver a los bro siempre juntos y confiando uno en el otro
SeraphimXII chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
So cool... now on to the sequel!XD

God I love sequels, cause that means the story

didn't end.

XII
Nana56 chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
I've finally managed to finish this fic and loved every minute of it. Chapter 14 really had me going there and I didn't know who was what for a bit. I'm sure you planned that. :)

Great fic, great tension while Sam and the others were being held...just all around awesome!
sskkiittoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2009