Reviews for Bonding of Souls
Sojourner84 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I have wanted to start reading your "Two Souls" verse for a long time now, so I'm glad I've finally gotten a chance to dive in. Your prologue hooked me right away, because I can't stand the thought of Sam alone like that...poor guy, without Dean and being taunted by fire.

In the second chapter I really liked these parts: "Sam promised his brother he’d not take off like that again, and meant it, Dean would never ask again. But Sam saw the looks, every now and then, as if he expected Sam to not be there. So Sam planted himself solidly in front of Dean at every opportunity, stayed right where Dean could watch him."

"Dean would be damned if the last thing between he and Sam would be anger and fear."

"He was a warrior of men, a gift from the gods." Can't really argue with you there. *laugh*

Looking forward to the rest. Thanks for sharing this.

-SJ
mousefiction chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
The part with the tire reminded me of that scene in Silence of the Lambs where that guy snatched that woman by tricking her into helping him get furniture into his van. Sigh... poor Sam.
mousefiction chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
I started reading this this morning and completely ignored my abnormal psychology and drawing homework...

But that's okay; it just means it was such a good story that I got so sucked into it that I forgot about the other stuff!

Great job!
asdfjkl chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
awesomeness. total and complete awesomeness.

i love the conversation they had as they went back for the dog. that was really cute. and so them!

forge? every time i read his name, all i could think of was gred and forge.

valkyrie IS a great name.

i love the lady. those sections did a wonderful job of showing their bond without being all weird and stuff about it.

the flashbacks rocked!

sequel, right?
SupernaturalSoul chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Wow. What a rollercoaster ride this turned out to be. I thought this story was ending at the house fire, and whoosh! There's more! And thank you for giving the boys a pup. Very fun!
K-Marie-M chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
Dean does seem to have an uncanny nack for finding Sam.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Hi! Bayre por finencontre su historia y la estoy leyendo tratare de terminarla mañana y siento mucho pero no me esta saliendo como colocarla en favoritos pero seguire intentandolo no se por que dice que no coinciden el nombre con la contraseña, y esta historia es bellisima, relamente me encanta, adoro las que dean se preocupa y cuida tanto de sammy, y sammy siempre esperando por dean y seguro y confiado que dean solucionara todo siempre, no me canzare de decirlo es como me gusta ver a los bro siempre juntos y confiando uno en el otro
SeraphimXII chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
So cool... now on to the sequel!XD

God I love sequels, cause that means the story

didn't end.

XII
Nana56 chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
I've finally managed to finish this fic and loved every minute of it. Chapter 14 really had me going there and I didn't know who was what for a bit. I'm sure you planned that. :)

Great fic, great tension while Sam and the others were being held...just all around awesome!
sskkiittoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i like :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
There is so much I'd love to say for this story! I could never possibly express it all in words. Firstly, I must say you had me from the beginning. Hurt!Sam/Protective!Dean is my absolute favourite! Secondly, It's funny you used the name Candy in here. That's my name, lol. But the story itself was amazing. You have a unique gift of not forgetting things. You make sure that when you start using something in a story, you use it the entire way through. Case 1: Whenever Sam's physical demeanor changed, you made sure to make a note to us that Dean always noticed. That's not an easy thing to accomplish. So, kudos. Case 2: Fire. You mentioned plenty of times, and incorporated it into your story, that Sam's afraid of fire. That was simply amazing. I could never express how great this story was, and it is going to be one of the very few that make it onto my favourites list. I have many words for this story. One word will suffice: beautiful!
Lizmary96q chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Loved it, such an excellent book, the characters were spot on; very satisfying. AA 100%!

Hahaha. Been on ebay too long. But good job.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So after watching tonights episode and being so dissapointed with what I saw...with EVERYTHING that it lacked - I've decided to read a nice long fiction with lots of brotherly angst to make me feel better - and this is just the story for the job. I totally loved this the first time I read it through; you're a fantastic writer. :)

So now I'm going to curl up with your story, a blanket, and some tea and pretend that this is what happened in the show tonight.

;-)
astalder27 chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
I loved it! Amazing job!
tanpopo no hana chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Finished :o)

Can you believe I actually had a dream about this fic? Well, it made no sense at all, but if that isn't proof that this has gotten to me then I don't know what.

The cop being in on things was a surprise I didn't see that one coming. The twin-thingy was easier to figure out since it was clear there were two of them from the start. Otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have figured that one out either, though. I can be a little slow ;o)

Great writing! Can't wait to start on the sequel.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »