Reviews for Bonding of Souls
sweetysmart0505 chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
There is so much I'd love to say for this story! I could never possibly express it all in words. Firstly, I must say you had me from the beginning. Hurt!Sam/Protective!Dean is my absolute favourite! Secondly, It's funny you used the name Candy in here. That's my name, lol. But the story itself was amazing. You have a unique gift of not forgetting things. You make sure that when you start using something in a story, you use it the entire way through. Case 1: Whenever Sam's physical demeanor changed, you made sure to make a note to us that Dean always noticed. That's not an easy thing to accomplish. So, kudos. Case 2: Fire. You mentioned plenty of times, and incorporated it into your story, that Sam's afraid of fire. That was simply amazing. I could never express how great this story was, and it is going to be one of the very few that make it onto my favourites list. I have many words for this story. One word will suffice: beautiful!
Lizmary96q chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Loved it, such an excellent book, the characters were spot on; very satisfying. AA 100%!

Hahaha. Been on ebay too long. But good job.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So after watching tonights episode and being so dissapointed with what I saw...with EVERYTHING that it lacked - I've decided to read a nice long fiction with lots of brotherly angst to make me feel better - and this is just the story for the job. I totally loved this the first time I read it through; you're a fantastic writer. :)

So now I'm going to curl up with your story, a blanket, and some tea and pretend that this is what happened in the show tonight.

;-)
astalder27 chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
I loved it! Amazing job!
tanpopo no hana chapter 15 . 2/20/2008
Finished :o)

Can you believe I actually had a dream about this fic? Well, it made no sense at all, but if that isn't proof that this has gotten to me then I don't know what.

The cop being in on things was a surprise I didn't see that one coming. The twin-thingy was easier to figure out since it was clear there were two of them from the start. Otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have figured that one out either, though. I can be a little slow ;o)

Great writing! Can't wait to start on the sequel.
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
God for a moment there I thought you'd get Dean caught as well. Ma poor nerves. But seeing that bastard die was rather sattisfying...

Great chapter!
tanpopo no hana chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
I skipped part of this chapter I have to admit. So I'm not sure what exactly was done to poor Brandon...

Yes, I'm such a girl, go ahead and say it...

Why isn't Dean there yet? Gah... I feel like biting my nails!
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
I really like the concept of the souls being bound together. And to throw Mary into the mix is interesting. Wonder what her part'll be. Poor John though... being left out ;o)

Sam reaching for Dean in his dreams is awesome, I didn't even see it like that before. But how would he know those numbers? Wasn't he rather out of it when they brought him into the house? Ah well, read and see I guess.

Thanks for skipping the gore this time *phew*
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Yuck... uh, I mean I did like the chapter. I did. But there's a reason I'm not studying to become a surgeon. Or working in an ER. *shudder* If there's much more of that kind I'm not sure if I can continue reading all the way through. I feel too queasy... I know you put out a warning, so I'm not complaining. Just trying to say it's not the story, that's really good.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
After reading 'Three Minutes after Midnight' I just had to check out your other stuff. And I haven't been dissapointed so far!

This is really cool - I wonder what's up with their mom's spirit. It seems to be much more than just her ... like someone really ancient. Intriguing :o)

And once again I love the flashbacks - you're really good at writing them when they were younger. Well, you're great at writing them, period. Can't wait to get to the rest of this!
absrip chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
Hell this was one heck of a story. You gave me such a scared with the whole creepy killing scenes, that I almost couldn't read on. But despite(because of?) that I really like this story. The plot is truely excellent, with turns you don't see coming(Redding and the whole twin brother thing) and your perfect description of Sam and Dean's love for each other as brothers. I'm actually just totally blown away by this fic. Thank you for writing it!
Ditzyleo chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
this was...wow. Yeah this was just bruillent. I truely honestly mean that. I was so hooked. I have no finger nails left after reading this! Wonderful. Loved the repition of "How does he do taht?" especially at teh end there- very funny and well done.
Catasauqua chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
Love Bobby! It's always fun when Bobby pops into the story for a bit!

Forge is growing on me, too. Especially after his "huge ass apology"! LOL

Chapter 15

Ok, now I really like Forge! But what's this about Hunters? It's not like he knows Bobby.

He went back for the dog! "Just until Sam feels better..." Yea, right! LOL

Great story. Loved it! Going right on to 'A Safe, Secure Place."

Thank You.

Catasauqua chapter 13 . 6/15/2007
Another victim?

Forge?

Twins? Redding?

OMG Sam!

Catasauqua chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Oh, no no no! Sam's not going to any psych ward.

What's up with this Forge, anyway?

Still watching