Reviews for Bonding of Souls
tanpopo no hana chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
I skipped part of this chapter I have to admit. So I'm not sure what exactly was done to poor Brandon...

Yes, I'm such a girl, go ahead and say it...

Why isn't Dean there yet? Gah... I feel like biting my nails!
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
I really like the concept of the souls being bound together. And to throw Mary into the mix is interesting. Wonder what her part'll be. Poor John though... being left out ;o)

Sam reaching for Dean in his dreams is awesome, I didn't even see it like that before. But how would he know those numbers? Wasn't he rather out of it when they brought him into the house? Ah well, read and see I guess.

Thanks for skipping the gore this time *phew*
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Yuck... uh, I mean I did like the chapter. I did. But there's a reason I'm not studying to become a surgeon. Or working in an ER. *shudder* If there's much more of that kind I'm not sure if I can continue reading all the way through. I feel too queasy... I know you put out a warning, so I'm not complaining. Just trying to say it's not the story, that's really good.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
After reading 'Three Minutes after Midnight' I just had to check out your other stuff. And I haven't been dissapointed so far!

This is really cool - I wonder what's up with their mom's spirit. It seems to be much more than just her ... like someone really ancient. Intriguing :o)

And once again I love the flashbacks - you're really good at writing them when they were younger. Well, you're great at writing them, period. Can't wait to get to the rest of this!
absrip chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
Hell this was one heck of a story. You gave me such a scared with the whole creepy killing scenes, that I almost couldn't read on. But despite(because of?) that I really like this story. The plot is truely excellent, with turns you don't see coming(Redding and the whole twin brother thing) and your perfect description of Sam and Dean's love for each other as brothers. I'm actually just totally blown away by this fic. Thank you for writing it!
Ditzyleo chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
this was...wow. Yeah this was just bruillent. I truely honestly mean that. I was so hooked. I have no finger nails left after reading this! Wonderful. Loved the repition of "How does he do taht?" especially at teh end there- very funny and well done.
Catasauqua chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
Love Bobby! It's always fun when Bobby pops into the story for a bit!

Forge is growing on me, too. Especially after his "huge ass apology"! LOL

Chapter 15

Ok, now I really like Forge! But what's this about Hunters? It's not like he knows Bobby.

He went back for the dog! "Just until Sam feels better..." Yea, right! LOL

Great story. Loved it! Going right on to 'A Safe, Secure Place."

Thank You.

Catasauqua chapter 13 . 6/15/2007
Another victim?

Forge?

Twins? Redding?

OMG Sam!

Catasauqua chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Oh, no no no! Sam's not going to any psych ward.

What's up with this Forge, anyway?

Still watching

Catasauqua chapter 11 . 6/15/2007
Oh, shit! I almost forgot about the second guy!

I'm so glad they got Valkyrie.

Catasauqua chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
FIRE!
Catasauqua chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Sick, sick son -of-a-bitch!

OMG, not Brandon's finger! Dean, hurry!

Concussed Sam is so sadly funny that it didn't seem fair to laugh, but I did. Still am!

Thank God he found the house!

Catasauqua chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
Candy, you don't know how lucky you are!

A cattle prod! You bastard, just wait til Dean gets there!

Catasauqua chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Oh, shit, someone was in there! How the Hell did they get in?

I like Brandon.

Still watching

Catasauqua chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
OMG! Sammy, don't look! You can't help her! Dean's coming!

249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »