Reviews for We're All Right
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Beautiful fic!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
thumbs up I really like the way you write ;)
caseyswife chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aww... so sweet. I can totally see Bobby catching the look in Alex's eyes and knowing what was really going on. Your usual perfection! :)
The Confused One chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Aww. :) Perfect. Just enough angst and just enough fluff. They're so great, and I can picture this. I'm glad you wrote this. It was nice. :)
DCChild chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Ya got that right... We are All Right! And I just loved this storyline... Oh how I wish that the writers over at LOCI had the wisdom and the brains to write like this!

Two Thumbs Up...
bammi1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was great. I like when Bobby and Alex are all right, things just seem right in general. That was a good piece, enjoved it. Bobby can be so sweet!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I love sweet!Bobby taking care of Alex! So cute. Great fic.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I can't get enough of resolving-everything-post-ep stories. This is one of the better ones. Thank you!
detective chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Thank you for that comforting closure.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
that was great! i always enjoy your stories :)
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Thank you for that. I needed it. That was perfect.
Traci chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That was so sweet. And, like others already said, very in-character. This was the story I set out to write but um, yeah, ended up being all angsty instead so thank you for writing a happier ending for this ep!

Still wish I had an idea as to where they are leading with all the hints this year.
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very nice. I look forward to seeing 'Albatross', and then reading this again.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Maybe both of them will get a good night's sleep now. This was great, very tender look at their friendship and healing partnership.
gorencrazy chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Nice, nice...that's exactly how it should have ended. Now I can get a good nights sleep :)...thanks for a good story.