Reviews for Not Waiting Anymore
stine chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
I want to thank you for writing this story, it was just right :)
Playing Hooky chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Now I know why you named this fic 'not waiting anymore' ) I can't believe it, but your OCs are excellent - in most stories they suck. I wish there was a Natalie in the show, so Chase and Cameron wouldn't get togetherXD

Anyway, great job. I'm looking forwards to a sequel (hint, hint) 'cause this series is too damn good for it too end here. I would really like it if we got to see how this new superdiagnosticsdepartment works. *puppy eyes* pleaase?
Levana chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
Once again, this is amazing! I love your writing! Randall was an amazing character although I could do without Natalie, I'm a hardcore Chameron fan. lol :P You are very talented! Great job! :)
BrokenSkye chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
This series was so far amazing - get talking to your muse, I want a sequel!
carbon19111990 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
thanks 4 this story, i really enjoyed it, please do another 1 soon, great end, great 2 c randall gets "friends" loved the ending :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
great chapter, really enjoyed house being involved :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
great chapter, poor randall being "thrown under a bus" freat chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
great chapter house is so mean :), love chase is entering a realtionship, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
oh, its great how chase is changing a lot in this 1, its so mean of him though 2 do what house does when it comes 2 dealing with interns good reading though
carbon19111990 chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
it funny how much of a suck up randall is, poor randall, great chapter, house is so mean and troublesome, great job :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
cant wait 4 house causing trouble, great chapter to use 2 build things up from, :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
thats so mean the aussie joke, funny but mean, great start, looks like it will be a great story :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Ivy3 chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
At first I read "new intern" and cringed, thinking Mary-Sue. But Randall was great (and the tie-in to a character from Three Stories) and Chase got to solve the case! Nice going! I liked how in the end Cameron and Foreman got to stay, just in something more in their area. I agree with Foreman- House and Chase think outside of the box and I hope they show it more on the show (like in Finding Judas).

Natalie I guess was a necessary evil- I just can't imagine Chase finding love, not a long lasting one anyway, and House agrees (in Insensitive he told Foreman Cameron would eventually find someone, and Chase would find 6(or was it 8?) someones). I prefer Chase angst, but the story was written well and the case was interesting, but kinda reminded me of "One room, one day" with the patient opening up about her abuse to a MAN. Never been in the situation, but I find it hard to believe she'd trust a man so quickly, no matter who he is.

Anyways, as usual, great read hope to one day catch more.
LadyVisionary chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
I have just read all of your stories (except despite all my rage - I have trouble with songfics, and, to be honest, that fic in general) and I love them. There are too few Chase centered stories where he gets to shine, but you truly bring out the best in him. You manage to catch all the characters perfectly and the interaction wonderfully, and in your reviews of Foreman, Chase and Cameron, you have them down to pat. I can't understand why more people don't review! This is easily the best House MD stories I've read, ever. Though I doubt it will happen, I hope for another part in the House assessment series (that, and Take the Ducklings bowling series are my favourites). Never stop writing House MD, or writing in general. :D
SpreadTheWord chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Aw, good ending. I'm sorry to see it end, but the hope of a sequel is enough to keep me happy (and I can't wait for one for Take the Ducklings Bowling...totally physced now.) As always, an absolutely amazing job.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »