Reviews for A Simple Jewish Wedding
Bardic Knowledge chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
It's nice to have this stuff explained. I was in a production of "Fiddler on the Roof" about a year ago and there wasn't a whole lot of explaining going on about some of the things for the wedding scene (which was mostly pantomimed anyway, because, y'know, theatre). We did have a couple Jews in the cast, though, which helped with getting a few details right, though.

And since I'm leaving a review, I may as well say that there's been a couple times now I've gone "okay, this story looks like a decent place to stop and read something else for a bit" then continued reading anyways.

Which reminds me a lot of how I decided on my favourite book.
TipsyBecky 123 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
The song choices for the processionals were spot on!
MangaObsessed18 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I love how ron messed bonnie's head! I was laughing for a good ten minutes. not everyone has the same traditions. also if bonnie was thinking clearly, that topic would have been brought up earlier if they decided to do that. i mean honestly they would have had to tell every one coming since almost no one knows jewish traditions. not to mention that if that were taking place there would probably be some type of barrier during the ceremony too. anyway great chapter!
jim the justice of the peace chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
parody of my fat greek fat wedding.
Mengsk chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
It's true then. Marriage makes you less interesting. Now the focus shifts to RonBon.
Mengsk chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
You're Bonnie's kind of an erratic pussycat. She can face off against villains in Shego's gear but won't dance with a girl. What did she think cheerleading was?

Oh, and nice wedding. Lovey dovey, yadda yadda. I skimmed the details. The whipering was cute. And the mention of the frog story. Any more bachelor parties coming up?

Giving the professor a job in the final paragraph there - you've invented a cast of memorable background charcaters who turn up less later in the series.
Mengsk chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Shego sober at her own bachelor party? Heresy!

Hello again. I had this terrible feeling I'd left something half-finished and did not know quite what.

The point of this chapter seems to have been the Shego-Ron interation/relationship. That's a bonus because it was the first thing to strike from the beginning this chapter. Shego calling Ron the perfect catch and claiming she would marry him if not Kim? As opposed to mocking him and jacking his wallet. Domistication under Kim has produced a complete turnabout.

I do not bring it up to claim she is out of character. I know the pair have been through some adventures by now. After reading evil Shego stories it turns reality on its head. Got me thinking about how these two have grown close over the series, a BF to both girls. Wish there was more of these two in the early stories.

I'm also thinking, would she think Drakken cute or moronic for the contact crack? Same gag, different people and a different relationship between them.
Mengsk chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
All the time I read this chapter I kept thinking this is a an semi-elaborate plot device to justify having Bonnie and Justine make out. Teach Bonnie a lesson, or something.

At least until Bonnie introduced Ed to Mr Fridge. Then it became a party! Justine did good too with the kids.

Somehow, I don't see Motor Ed being all so put off by Kim and Shego as a couple.
Mengsk chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Cool. A side adventure.

They may be correct to not tell Shego.
Mengsk chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Do they think of nothing else?
Mengsk chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
All the minorities have familiy issues.

Ron, the correct answer was, "I don't have to tell you shit."
Mengsk chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I guess here is where I was up too.

Before the trial. This is earlier than I thought. A retcon.

Monique and Bonnie still care? Or are you adding drama for the sake of drama? Among other issues having three guys and one girl standing next to them seems such an inconsequencial item.

I don't know which music piece Shego is thinking. Being Shego's idea alone is cause enough to worry.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 8 . 4/6/2010