Reviews for If I ran the World
Hawki chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
The left alignment makes it hard to read, given that it’s a poem. Poem itself is okay, but the metre often feels syncopated.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Between this and "Nacos and Cheese" by MrDrP, it's clear that Drakken and Ted Geisel make a great match.

It scans well, it's all believeable for his character, it's funny and it makes me happy. Thanks.

"Then find a nice girl to make coco-moo," He seems to have slipped up there...
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
To quote Arte Johnson:

"Verry interesting...but stupid!"

No, really, it's cute. Not bad at all.
Deyinel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
No no! Insanity is fun! ;) This was very funny and I would love to see more! And I wonder if Drakken knows they already invented that bag to put socks in...

Great job!
Phillip Clark chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wasn't this the villian's song in "The Proud Family Movie"?
CastaS chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i enjoyed reading it. great one.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was great! i loved it, so Dr. D.

the funny thing is, as i read it i happen to have had a song that was full of pomp and fanfair in the background. it really set the mood! anyway good job.
Natasel chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is certainly very cute. Adapted it from other works did you?

Well Draken certainly is deluded enough to think he could pull it off. Who knows, in the Disney world his blunt approach might actually work if he ever gets to run the world.
Chaosengine chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow, that was really creative! I'm even starting to think that Drakken running things wouldn't be so bad. I could think of a few celebrities I wouldn't mind shanking each other...hehehe
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wunnuful Wunnuful Wunnuful

I particularly like his plans for TV, and using Barny as torture.

Where do I sign up to help him take over?
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
STOP THE INSANITY! IN THE NAME OF GOD, PLEASE! This was a hoot. I think you manage to pull it off amazingly well. I'm jealous. That's the good news. The bad news is that if you do another one of these I may be forced to hurt you.

KiY

P.S. if anyone doesn't know, A Markov and I have worked together before on a couple humor pieces. He did this one all by himself. I think that pretty much proves I'm the funny one.