Reviews for Forgiveness is a Virtue
Super Salty Fan chapter 18 . 1/20
I love this story. Seriously. Love it. Not only is the Kakasaku development believable, but the story line is so well done.
Now, if we could only get the lovely ending we all so desperately want for these two. :( Pwease?
ScarecrowDT chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
PLEASE FINISH IT YOU DON'T SUCK! YOU'RE AMAZING! PLEASE! begging you...:'(
SoriBlack chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
please update! I LOVE your story _
Harabael chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
Great story, I love it! Although Kakashi and Sakura's skill level seems a bit off. Still great nonetheless
darksoulwolf chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
I just found this and fell in love...and now there is no more!...;; not fare...I had 18 chapters and now I have to wait. I must know if Sakura is going to be ok
H. Cow chapter 18 . 10/29/2009
Great to see this up again! I really liked the cuddle scene (so cute, and it's nice to see something good happen to those two again). Please post again soon! I can't wait to finish this story.
Sora Rashkae chapter 18 . 10/27/2009
I'm so happy you updated! I really missed this story. Its one of my absolute favorites. I can't wait for the next update.
roxnroll chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
It was so nice to read an update for this. I need to go back and re-read, because it's been so long.

I really enjoyed it and I look forward to the romance coming up.

Great job.

Rox
nickule chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
wow! wonderfull story cant wait till the last of it is updated! again great great story!
InARealPickle chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
I can't believe this story updated. I'd given it up as a lost cause. I was half-way through the chapter before I even remembered what story this was.

Hard to tell if there is any difference style wise. If I was reading it straight from the beginning to this point then I might have noticed a change. That's not the case though.
shkh4ever chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
WOW! WOW! WOW! You are really back. It's not a dream. Thank you so very very much! I could not believe my eyes when I saw that you updated. Yes, I can tell the difference in the writing. But It's all good. I still can't stop smiling. I love this fic and am just so happy I do not have to use my own imagination any longer, yours is so much better. So there will be two more chapters and a epi, is that right? I hope so. I would hate to say goodbye so soon, just when you came back. I am so happy. I did go back and read the last two chapters just to get myself back in the feeling of the fic. Looking foward to hearing from you again. YAHOO! Until next time.
lulu42 chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
Oh... My... God

Seriously?

I was just thinking of this story last week. I couldn't really remember the details, but I remembered Kakashi clunking around in a giant mud field. And I thought that it was finished because I couldn't remember the ending. I just assumed they made it back to Konoha. :D

Welcome back?
Kaydreams chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
4days- but I finally caught up! Beautifully written story! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Sora Rashkae chapter 17 . 10/23/2008
You still have writer's block? I thought you would have had something written. Well you just need to take it one step at a time. Okay so you left off with Sakura and Kakashi needing to get supplies for their trip home, so start with right. It would probably be good to add in a visit to check on June. Also, Kakashi and Sakura need to pick up where they left off. I'm not sure if you want to wait until they get back to Konoha but they at least need to talk about it. Maybe June can get the ball rolling again.

It doesn't have to be a long chapter, just put something up. We've been waiting forever and you're such a good writer.
Sora Rashkae chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Is the next chapter ready yet?