Reviews for For Love or Money
angel718 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I am not a fan of Mo/Benny, but I've got to hand it to you. This. Is. Amazing. Both are extremely in character, and I love that we get to see loving, slightly desperate Maureen, and also that she doesn't sob and grovel over not getting her way. I just love it. It's powerful.
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
wow. I always liked the thought that there was something between Maureen and Benny once upon a time (and not JUST because of Idina and Taye), and I assumed that they were friends as well...this is really great, though. it shows that they were close enough friends that Mo could talk directly and honestly to Benny, but also that they obviously had some kind of romantic relationship too. and of course Maureen takes Benny's leaving as a betrayal of Bohemia and herself and Benny, too, and takes it to heart. anyway, I really really like this! yay!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This was both cute and bittersweet... it gives real insight into Maureen and Benny's relationship. I especially loved the part where Maureen was talking about love and money. It was really moving.

Awesome job!

Keep writing!
CardboardCreative chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
You killed.

It was awesome.

Best Maureen arguement I've read for a long time.

And Benny, well, slide him in whevever you can.

Killedkilledkilled XD