Reviews for Trouble
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Eh this fic was ok, kinda boring though because it didn't lead up to much. Word usage errors too. Kagura's freaking out thoughts at the beginning went on too long and why didn't Yomi or Nyamo point out instances when Tomo and Yukari were annoying breaking their disillusionment? And why didn't Kagura buy her a new book of cats that's the obvious answer.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I love this pairing so much. Fave.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Heh... very nice. ) It's cute.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
aw

how sweet of Sakaki to forgive Kagura like that

awesome fic _
zeldapeach chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww...that was just sweet and well written

I liked how you went into deep thought fpr Kagura and Sakaki whom are my favorite characters! _
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I loved this fic! Great job, everyone's in character, and I love how both Tomo and Yukari are like "I never piss her off!" Lol! I loved it! Kisses*
Chibi-Izzum Voyeurism chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Lunatic you are to tell NO ONE I'm addictied to AD like I ave ADD!

BUT WOW! That was so cute! ... and not to mention funny as hell. Can you do two more one shot troulbes with Yukari and Naymo and
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Oh, I loved it. Everyone's together but nobody's out of character. All the pairings work really well and the dialogue between everyone was pure Azumanga-style funny. I really liked the idea of Sakaki getting mad at Kagura for doodling over her magazines; when I read the summary I wondered what on earth Kagura could do to make Sakaki mad at her, but this was just perfect. :D
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I like the idea and most of the couples, and adore how you kept everyone in character but not Sakaki/Kagura. You made the couple seem very realistic though so it's defonately going on my favorites. I always liked these two as a short-run couple anyway.

Yukari/Nyamo and Yomi/Tomo are so similiar. XD I love it. "I never piss them off!"
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Squee! Loved it. AzuDai, with my 3 favourite pairings. Not to mention I read it on my birthday, which makes me happy...er.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
O! this is a unexpected take off from your usual stories, not that i read anyother of your fics, expect your kigo stories