Reviews for Oldskool Rythmn and Blues
The Scarlet Sky chapter 12 . 6/19/2007
Wait, that's it? Don't leave me hanging! I love this ficcy! Don't let Mitch go emo! And what's up with Leanne? I want to know why people are acting weird to Karen! Will Muffy ever return with her uppity attitude? Will there be chickens involved?

In short: UPDATE! NOW!
Jenvaati chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Yay! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reference!

Anyhow...go Karen! I always knew she was pretty tough. How else could she have pushed around Rick when they were little so much? That was pretty cool.

The chicken plushie's pretty interesting. My little brother had a beaver plushie before, so I think different animals are pretty cool...

Alright, see ya, and cheers! Thanks for the awesome read!
Jenvaati chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
HAHA! Blaire's hilarious!

Ah, earth science...I remember stealing a rock from class and naming it Meta...and it's still in my locker! Mitch and Karen should steal rocks too...

My earth science teacher also had a pet rock. Wonder if Blaire does?

Loved how you fit in the "child of the wind!"

Too bad the actual Rock (eh..) didn't finish flirting...That was really funny too!

Gotta keep reading...see ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Hahaha! "Are you mocking me?" Muffy's great!

...But seriously, this story's reminding me WAY too much of my Junior High.

Like the food. One of my friends was totally convinced that the burgers were made of squirrel meat, and was really offended when my other friend said that that was stupid.

Anyway, I LOVE how you write Karen! Her attitude's just perfect, and it's fun to read what she says! 'Kay, see ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
You really know how to get me to read a story xD

Well anyway, Mitch's coughing fit brought back bad memories of when I had to take the pacer test in gym...

...Mitch is SO gonna fail gym.

See ya, and cheers! Like it so far!
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Yeah, I'm leet enough to review in school.

So far, so good. I'm really liking that Karen is in this fic (since she's my favorite female character. D After Claire, of course). And like I said before, I was racking my brains trying to figure out who that chick Mitch ran into (but then you told me who she was.)

I like your writing style (said this before too)-dunno why, but it's not all convoluted with adjectives and shit. D Ho'yeah, interesting plot idea too.

~ASK~
chibi-dreams chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
wow! your story was written extremely well! and it was also quite funny, too! i really enjoyed it!
Shippostail chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
hehe chicken lover :P
Shippostail chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
hmm Child of the Wind :o i can't help but imagine some kaze ninja X3. A lot of the teachers seem to like Mitchel. He will go far! another good chapter!
rosebabykiss chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
oh, god _

I would not want all the buddiness these last two teachers have been giving Mitchel _

Ehh, and Karen has been telling everyone stories about him? _

great... . Thanks, Karen.. thanks -_-
rosebabykiss chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Ohh, Kurt and Joe are in here! Heh, they were my favorites in MM.. and Carl _ You have to love Carl.

Soo.. Mitchel knows his art teacher.. and she's calling him Little Mish.. o.o

When I was in 7th grade, Mitchel would probably get teased and 'stuff' by everyone for that.. o.O

-and there's already tension between Karen and Muffy.. hmm.. popularity Queen.. this should be interesting.. even if Karen doesn't seem to really care that much.. Muffy does.. so.. heh, xDD

Can't wait for the next chapter _
Momo-chan12 chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
yah,this is one awesome story!haha its funny too!its a cool idea, and I like it alot so far,hurry up and write soon or the zombies will come for you(Just kidding or am I?)
Wing Omega chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Aww, this was the perfect chance for Mary to show up.
Shippostail chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
I detest girls who are like that...good chapter. I wanna read what Muffy will do next.
rosebabykiss chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Hmm, well.. I've played I've played the legend of Zelda, OoT.. and.. madjora's(sp?) mask.. and I've in the middle of playing Twilight Princess on my super cool wii! heh _

but.. I can't really remember a character whit those syllable's.. as for her appearance, she reminds me of Melon from Lon Lon Ranch.. but.. yeah.. o.o.. ehehehe..

Anywhoo!

Squee! I was so happy to see Cierra in this fic! I love her in Charms of a Scarlet Lady! Yeah, I don't know why it doesn't get more reviews... probably because Harvest Moon is such a little fandom.. it's sad.. (

I remember seventh grade.. it was a fun year xD!

This fic is cute, you should keep continuing it!

Oh.. and Ann.. hehe.. this should be interesting.. o.o