Reviews for Residue
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
well that made me cry really fast
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aww this was a sweet read, I wish it was in the show.

Rolletti
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
that was perfect!
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Well that fair killed me.

Amazing fic, really amazing. So emotional! And that ending was perfect.

Now excuse me whilst I go cry myself to sleep.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
aww.. that was great!
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Fantastic! Love your writing so much!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
He doesn’t want these memories.

Dean squints at him in the sudden brightness. His eyes flick from the gun to Sam’s face, back to the gun. “Something you want to tell me, Sam?” he asks.

Dean glares. “That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it.” He reaches for the gun but Sam slides sideways, out of Dean’s reach.

-I can sense Dean's frustration coming. Crazy.

He finally turns to Dean and his wide green eyes are haunted. His forehead crinkles and he leans forward, trying to convey as much meaning as possible into his words. “I’m scared for you.” His voice hitches and he smiles, looks up at the ceiling for guidance. There is none. “I’m scared what I could do to you.”

Sam stares at the bed, then at Dean. His voice is a reproach. “Dean.”

“Don’t Dean me,” Dean grits, standing.

“At least for a while longer. I mean, jeez, Sam, give us a chance to find out what’s going on.”

Dean regards Sam coolly. “Then why is it your fault?”

“You keep telling me you want to save me,” Dean says. “If you really want to save me, you’ll stay with me.” He tries a smile. “You know how pissed I get when you run off on me.”

Dean leans closer, their faces inches apart. “You don’t have to be sorry for what you did when the demon was in you.” He cocks his head toward the tub. “But what you were thinking about doing in here? You should be sorry for that.”

He doesn’t let himself think about what might have happened if he hadn’t woke up.

“Of course you do,” Dean admonishes. “You’re an American. It’s what we do.”

I'm going to have to look up more adjectives because I think I'm starting to sound redundant. There's only so many times I can say "awesome" and "brilliant" and "amazing." Another well job done. You better never stop writing!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I think this might be one of the best tags I've read based on this episode! It's touching and honest while maintaining a tight hold of the characters and their individual personalities. Really well done!
Maygin chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh my gosh... awesome! This is the third story in a row I've read of yours and I just LOVE your stuff! You're going straight into my favorite authors! There's just so much reality to your dialouge, so much truth and humanity in it and yet it's still Sam and Dean. Awesome! MWA :*
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
love it very very sad though!

thanks

VESPER
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This was WONDERFUL! Great addition to the episode that was somewhat lacking at the end. Loved every bit of this but the ending made me smile so much. There were so many great lines, I'd have to post most everything you wrote! Thanks for sharing this!
LaurenWinchester chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Beautiful story! You made me tear up a little. *sniffs*
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Great tag. That episode was heartbreaking. Your take on Sam wanting to make sure that nothing like that happened again is right on. All Sam's guilt, all his fears about what may be coming. Loved the line: "It’s one of his new I’m broken inside smiles that Dean hates" - it sort of sums things up. Dean on one side of the door asking for strength; Sam on the other side whispering a prayer. Oh our poor boys! Thanks for sharing a wonderful brotherly scene. They ended the episode much too quickly for my taste, and with jokes yet, after that emotional, heartwrenching attempt of Demon Sam trying to kill Dean. Until next time...
Lilly B chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
great tag to born under a bad sign! i agree that the end of the episode left us a little flat in the emotion department, and you totally fixed that problem for me...hehe. great job!