Reviews for I am a Winchester
Sequel plzzzzz
This is soooooo good
jessie chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
WOW! sequel please
this is so amazing to be left here
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
You did well; I despise Harry with a passion and am absolutely certain he is not human, but a demon. An epilogue would be good, or a defining of what actually happened. The theory developed by Dean sounds likely, but a scene replay from Sam would be great.
Toumies chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Currently, I'm so into Sam & Dean as kids that I'm really glad I've seen your fiction!

I think that's a good idea and come on, the end is so cute! I guess Dean would have felt protective toward Sam even if he doesn't him.

Aw~ I like your fiction.

Saphrae chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like your story so far, but I've already found a few typos I thought you'd like to know about. For this chapter they are, in order of appearance:

"would help through Harry of his scent," (through should be throw, of should be off)

"A warm bed had been a luxury the past few days that he couldn't afford." No specific typo, the sentence just felt awkward...

"A slight frown crossed the young man's face before blooming right back. Ah well, gives me some time to have fun round hereā€¦ One Beer please."" You are missing quotes before 'ah, well' and you never say WHAT is blooming right back (you make it sound like the frown is blooming). One should not be capitalized, and you need a comma before please. Finally, round should be 'round to signal the dropped 'a' from around.

"Just because your dad's lose with you" lose needs to be loose

"next two nights. Which he shrugged at," you can't end the sentence there, the two sentences needs to be combined and smoothed out.

"Amusing Dean to no end." This is a fragment, combine it with the preceding sentence.

"Dean. "What of it?"" "What of it" needs its own line.

"wrapped it wrong, its going" make the comma a semi-colon or period.

"Your just so" your needs to be you're.

I am only half way through the chapter, but I have to shut down my computer and go to class, so I am going to submit this review now. If you'd like more typo help, send me a pm and I'll try to find time to come back and finish it.
cloudgrl chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
never mind :) loved the story. you should do a sequel :) if you havent already. i feel dumb. sorry
cloudgrl chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
OKAY so this is the 3rd person today who hasnt updated their stories since 2007 and its getting annoying because I REALLY like their stories. PLEASE UPDATE!
samantha-dean chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Are you gonna update soon ?
La Mariane chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Hi! I just finished your fic and I really enjoyed it. I hope you write a sequel : I really want to know how Sam, Dean and John will cope with being together again. And how Sam will cope with the trauma of his years of abuse too.
Luzith chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
love it. thanks.
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
I absolutely loved reading this I really hope there is more!
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Awesome story hopefully the next update is soon. I love these kinds of stories. Lookin forward to it. :D
LelaRo chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
what the heck was sammy trying to deliver, what happened to harry, will sam ever meet jess?
Tomorrows Dust chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
My hatred of Harry is absolute! I totally love this story, and oh, the angst Love that Sam found out they were a family, and thought he'd been left behind on purpose. Not to mention our brave Dean, who always manages to save the day... and his little brother :D Really, great story, can't wait to see where this is going :)

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
Winchester-Directioner chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
aw, that's adorable. im glad sam found dean and john again!