Reviews for What Wasn't Said
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
well done i wished it had more byaren goodness though :3 a drunken byakuya seems fun :3
Renjiluver3462 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
1- uhm, I don't really know what you call those containers for 'sake' (Japanese rice wine) that look like small plates...so I just typed 'cups'...ehehe...

2- I really didn't want to spoil anyone who still hasn't finished watching that part of Bleach! I think that was near the end of season 2, the Soul Society arc... But anyway, I hope I didn't spoil it too much for you guys!

3- Do they actually have karaoke in Soul Society? I really hope they do coz Zaraki Kenpachi singing karaoke is just too funny! -

4- I'm not really sure what color his eyes are...but they appear somewhat black/grayish/blue...weird...

Yay! My first Bleach oneshot! Please let me know what you think by reviewing! ...and yes, I know, I babble too much... -

OKAY I'm going to say that was so cute! And I just want to help you out.
#1 don't worry about what the containers of sake are called becuz I don't know either
#2 you didn't spoil anything for anyone it's okay to put spoilers in there okay?
#3that would be funny if they did, you should make a story full on about it. Hahaha :)
#4 byakuya's eyes are stormy gray okay?
# I loved this story being a writer myself I think that you did pretty good. If you keep writing you can only get better! All my love to that kind mind of yours. You made my day!
Hanajima-san chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw... Byakuya's so sweet when he's drunk. You just wanna hug him. The only thing I'd change is to remove some of the 'quotes' you put it. It makes it seem a bit fake, or something. Otherwise, very nice. I liked it :)
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I liked it. Should write a sequel to this.
RunAway Angels chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
haha, VERY mild yaoi haha but its still great! I loved the idea and the way you wrote it out haha
a is for action chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
so cute!
Dark Blue Bad chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
i liked it alot. it was so cute! renji is so cool. i freakin love him. XD *huggles renji plushie*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
lol!
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I liked this a lot! It made me smile! Good job, thumbs up!
strawberry-witch.blade chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Nice going here dude! I just hoped that I was HIS Hisana and not just any drug addict-looking person around the corner!

BUT I really find this interesting... Just, oh CRAP! I sure do hate English! Probably you know me by now... huh Ra-i-sa? But I think it would be better if you wouldn't know me ... I'm going crazy again! Well, thanks to another scholastican writer out there... I'm starting to like English now! :) Oh! And one thing... Don't mess with my Hitsugaya-kun if you don't want to be beaten-to-death! Sorry, just a LITTLE over-possesive... I guess By the way, THIS IS a really MUST-SEE fic... It's SO cute! Wonderful! And... and... O_o hehehe... Just a little problem here! ACTUALLY I AM IN A BIG PROBLEM HERE! I'M CURRENTLY OUT OF WORDS! That's a problem right? So I bursted out again... Sorry about my disbehavior it's just the way I express myself on reviews... By the way, thanks for posting it here... You are not telling me about this fic... I don't know EVERYTHING about this! Oi... I sure need to go! ja-ne! Sayonara for now and Ohayou tomorrow! :) ;) ;o O_O O_o ( OH I REALLY LOVE MAKING FACES! ) ( how would I make a sweatdrop? )...PANIC! OH! Sorry for the disturbance! ta-ta!
Leandri chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Well, that was sweet:) For the first Fanfic ever, that was good. Please write a sequel or something, I'd like to read more:)
nalamacleod chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Your story is so cute. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you keep doing more bleach fan fic.