Reviews for Hearts of Heroes
MischievousPuck chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Too bad you are not motivated to continue this story. It's very good you were getting everyone's character very well. I hope you find your motivation to finish it. I would like to read the fight between Toph and the Naruto gang. My bets on Toph.
James Masters chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
i have to say this story has a good plot so far and i like it because it is highly original
Cross177 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Not bad. a pretty good crossover. And in the words of a wise person who possibly doesn't exist, "Never mess with a woman who is , especially if they got strength on their side, CAUSE THEY HURT LIKE CRAP MAN!" Now use your power of youth to update as soon as you can.
anime-freak chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
please continue writing this story. it seems really good so far!
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
luv ur story! its pretty good! i can't wait til u update! and i'm a hinata fan so can u please make her a lil less shy? i'm ok if she's a lil shy but i just don't lyk it when she's lyk super shy! but its ur story so its really more up to u! any ways awesum story! please update soon! _
RedFirePhoenix chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
you should put lines where you change scenes. good story
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Toph vs Jiraiya... I want to see more of that! Can Toph get the final blow in by having a small rock column rise up to smack Jiraiya in the nards?
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
GREAT!

Update!
RedFirePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
this is going to be an awsome story! update soon! but dont rush!i cant wait for the next chapter! i acually feel sorry for azula!
RasenganFin chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Feh

an interdimensional theme would have been MUCH better.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I think Naruto and Aang will get along wonderfully. I just hope Naruto stops letting Sakura use him as a punching bag all the time.
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
looks like a good start
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I have read some avatar naruto fics before but I like this one hope to see more
DufFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Cool story! Please update soon!
Valkarious chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Sounds like a rather good story can't wait to see how it progresses :D keep up the good work :D!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4