Reviews for PhoenixChild
where's the rest
ZelenDoe chapter 3 . 6/1
Err, Fleur and Gabielle are french, aren't they? In this case they obviously don't speak to each other in English. So there is no need to make them speak an horrible English since you're directly translating what they're saying. And what ritual are you talking about? Isn't it strange for Lucius to act like this? HIS Harry? What is that? What about Dudley? Friend with Blaise? And Piers? Where does all of that come from?
I'm sorry but your story is all but credible. The facts I just write are only a part of it and the smallest. Your story may be great but I think you should work on it again. There are too many informations that come out of nowhere.
Think what you want of this review, I just gave you my point of view.
Heksy chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Aw, too bad it ended so soon. I wanted to read more. Great story.
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Update, please?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
(growls murderously)
Remus John Lupin, if you have, or are going to betray my Harry's trust, I will murder you myself!
And yes, it will involve liquid silver!
ZexSoul chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
One thing for sure I love this and I want to read the Sequel if have any. I mean seriously this awesome story.. Ignoring other negative comment... Wonderful Story!
Adara Olson chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
lilyflower50 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Want more please
Aquamaria chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I really wish that this was continued. There are many things with in the story that could be expanded.
lil night raven chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
gonna make a sequel? let the word know harry is mate to lord voldemort lucius and draco malfoy.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
What the hell is going on! This doesn't make any sense! Even if he was a wizard, Dudley cannot be a parselmouth, Harry got that ability from Voldemort, its not hereditary! Then why would Piers Polkiss know anything about wizards! There's that secrecy law that prevents wizards from telling muggles about the wizarding world! And what is Blaise Zabini doing there? He's a pureblood! So even if he wasn't against muggles/half bloods/muggleborns, what would he be doing in a muggle neighborhood? Why isn't Dudley more upset that his MOTHER is DEAD, killed by his FATHER who just raped his cousin who in your story he is apparently fond of? Where would Vernon get an item that binds magic? None of it makes sense!
Advent of Insanity chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Aw... Is that all? *pouts* I hope there's a sequel to it! *smiles*

I really liked this.
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
whow, cool, i don't really have any feedback i mean it's great :D
Krystal-Eve chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
damn that was so freakin cool!
melonkitty chapter 5 . 11/3/2010

I wanted there to be more to that...