Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You REALLY should consider on continuing this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I've read some good KI fan fictions, but this one takes the cake!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Cute fic. There are several grammatical errors though.
DarRogar chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
R.I.P to this fanfic
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This game was a teenage favorite of mine and this fic made me giggle so hard. Orchid is easily my favorite character, and picking these three as her new roommates was an interesting choice...I loved Spinal being a pervy pirate and Glacius being a total fish out of water, and you know your guests are batcrap insane when the wolf is the most polite of them all!
killerintinctfan1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
make another chapter it was good make it more of a m romance would you?
FeelingsofNow chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I must say, I never really imagined a humor fanfiction actually working for KI, unless it was related to 'Humiliation', but...

This is actually quite good. The only thing that got me was Spinal having a personality, as he didn't have his memories in the game... But, as this proved to be comic relief, it works.

Quite a delightful read! Good work.

-Brila(feelingsofnow)
Hyperwryter88 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This story of yours was really funny! Orchid had to deal with three supernatural beings and about one minute(from my time of reading it) they begin to tick her off! Spinal reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow from the 'Pirates' films.
kwnqf02yt0b326t43 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
LOL I played the game only once but it was funny! Sorry... review is like 5 years late
Sylphion chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Utterly hilarious! I love it!
Boycie chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Lol, nice fanfic. Orchid and Glacius happen to be two of my favorite characters so this was a nice fanfic to read. I think you've captured each of the characters well, especially Glacius. Nice job
rothos1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Very good rendiion of an undead bucaneer, I'm a maritmer so I should know. Bravo on the story, one question. Why only three survivors. What about Jago or Cinder? Or any of the others?
bruce chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
please coplete this story thankz
SpinalsFan chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Can this trun out to be a fighting humor thing. SPINAL SPINAL! WHOOT WHOOT! Wasnt spinal the gaurdian of ol two heads seal,not a pirate? oh well.
Fox chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wonderful story, you did a good job reflectiong each of the characters personalitys. You shoukd write the next chapter it's very good I think.