Reviews for Black Hole Philosophy
Matts.S chapter 7 . 2/8
This was funny and amazing you're a good writer.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
All is right with the Kimiverse!
only-looking chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Wow, you gave us two sets of pairings of the same characters, both of which work.

Kim and Tatsu were really sweet and cute, but Kim and anyone would be really sweet and cute. Shego and Trin had a great dynamic (for certain values of great). I almost wanted to see them stay together and work out Trin's issues, but they're probably way too similar to make it as a couple. I imagine the sex would be incredible, though.

I was wondering how you were going to get Trin and Tatsu to meet. Very deftly done.
DarXe chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I thinm Kim and Tatsu were knida cute. But Trin and Shego were so wrong. LOL It was a very good read and an interesting turn of events.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Great work. For a moment I thought Kim would end up with Tatsu and Trin with Shego. I know... Well am seeing vision of K/T and T/S growing old together.
MagicalInsanity chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
beautiful story.

charming how everything turned out. I still liked the part between Trin and Shego; it is different and strange but still cool

great job Star, loved it
MagicalInsanity chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
nice going.

I'm liking the way you are making things right again. in such a subtle manner yet kinda forceful too.

way to go Star, great dealings
MagicalInsanity chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
wow, that was deep. nice going, pretty convincing.

now this universe is going back to its original intent and to its way of being.

let everything, be fix!

I wonder if this could just be part of their night terrors but in a syncronized sleep. if so, could the same be said about Forsaken?
MagicalInsanity chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
great chapter, I like the devolpments up to now and I'm liking the character's problems; each to their own as some say.

great job Star, keep it up
MagicalInsanity chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Star, this is great. I am loving the dynamics and it all. looks ever so real and way to good.

can't wait for the next, this is going way to good.

cheers! to your amazing brain and its ideas
MagicalInsanity chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
you made me laugh with Trin's and Shego's discussion.

this is all going to be truely interesting. can't wait for the next chapter.

nice development. I might not fully grasp the plot but its a hell of an idea and I am loving it.

Star, thank you
MagicalInsanity chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
holy crap

I can now see what Night Terrors lead to. because of that, I'm guessing that Shin and Tatsu are actually together.

wow, this is going to be an insanely awesome story.

going to fav it already, looks way too good not to.
firelarc chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
nice switcheroosies:D
Jo chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
The real world is usually more like this.

Great story as always!
Nidoking16 chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Now all is well in the Pariah-verse.

Great story. Happy endings for everybody!

I've come to like those three just as much.

I can't find a word that says what I want to say, which is odd, actually. I'm a walking dictionary! XD Anyway, this will have to suffice: vaerngowigherna, which translates to: Thank you sincerely for writing this, and other wonderful stories, and I have had the greatest time reading them. You are one of the best reasons for my joining this site. I apologize if this is getting irritating, just in case it is.

I'm out!