Reviews for Escaping Gravity
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
I'm slowly catching up, and yay! Noticed you updated again, I promise I will get there :) Ooh sleepwalking, cool. And lol, cute dog. My mom has a Westie that actually sleeps on the bed like a person, and hey, you can't blame Fido for wanting to get in bed with Sam. If I'd been that dog I'd have wanted to get in bed with him too..er moving on. Aww, poor Dean. You know, that is what Dean probably would be without Sam, colder and more unfeeling, more of a hunting machine. We've already seen in the show Sam's gentling influence, and you've shown the lack of that very nicely here. Ah, and Jennings seems like a nice guy. And he did set the family straight a bit on John. Ah Sam, well he is being distracted by ahem his lower brain with Melanie so I'll forgive him for not calling Dean right away. Ah, so Alf is an idiot. Well there's one in every town I guess. And yay, Dean's finally getting out of the cast! Cool, and I still love Nurse Clementine. And hmm, the big bully needed others with him in order to take on Sam. Typical. Good that Sam decked them, but aww, a knife? Darn. Nice imagery there at the end though. Still thoroughly enjoying this and will catch up some more soon. Hope you have a great day!
Susan82 chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
I really shouldn't read this at work. It's really hard not to laugh out loud when I read lines like these-The boy loved the Impala way too much for it to be natural. “Come on Dean lets get you inside. You can kiss the damn car later.”- Truer words have never been spoken, er, written.

Loved the John's confession to Dean and the subsequent argument. I thought Dean was going to haul off and knock John's lights out, although his words hit harder than his fists could've.- Sam’s not just running to college he also running from you.”- O

Thank God Sam has the good fortune to meet up with just as many kind folks as bad ones. "Auntie" Etta. Aw.

Looks like Sam made it out of the latest scrape mostly intact (physically, anyway). I hope he can manage to heal in peace, but I have a feeling he's still in for a bit of trouble.

Awesome job!
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Fantastic as always, update soon. I wanna know what happens next!
Surplus Imagination chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
Hm. So Dean is on to his Dad's dirty-dealings, but is still staying with him. Caleb is close in pursuit. Sam is having a hard recovery (no wonder with all the injuries his systems are healing this summer) and he has to be in California by the end of the week. The next chapter should be interesting! Thanks for the update :)
carocali chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Another stunning chapter! This alert thing is really bugging me, by the way!

You have really hit your stride with the OC's, my dear! I find them charming and lovable. I really liked Connie and Veronica, and now Etta is just a big hug waiting to happen! You've tapped into some nice estrogen here!

I'm so, SO glad that Dean finally knows the truth! i'm sure it's eating away at John, but now that it's in the open, we'll see what happens. Will this nurse be smart enough to find the Huffman's in Indiana? Should be interesting.

And what about Caleb? He's hot on Sam's trail, but how will he find our young hero? Is he still in stealth mode, or will he go at Sam head-on?

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

;D

Caroline
SilverStorm06 chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Thanks for this chapter! It brightens my day during final exam week. :)
TammiTam chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Damn girl! Poor Sammy, Dean needs to find him soon. Had me, once again, on the edge of my seat! Not sure either about PM's, but I know alerts are down, but hopefully you will see this anyway.
maxandkiz chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Awesome chapter! Sammy needs Dean to be there. Hope Caleb finds him soon and gets Dean there.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
poor sammy. he needs to get to Cali. evil nurse :(
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
Holy Crap! Rozzy, I think this is your best chapter yet! Sammy needs Dean so bad but refuses to let them call when he is aware! Dean is realizing how his father deceived him-and is that gonna come to a boil before long! Damn, I hope you update that next chapter really soon! (I can't wait to see if Caleb or Dean makes the sheriff's boy pay for hurting Sam so badly since the sheriff will just sweep it under the rug!
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
Ooh, got caught up on another chapter, and still loving this, although not loving the alerts being down again, sigh. Still I might catch up before they come back, but if another chapter gets posted meanwhile that would be just fine :) So Sam got to drive a cool car...but with no music! Lol, who knew he would miss that. Melanie seems nice, and hmm, Sam is getting some already? Col. Way to go, Dean would have been happy with him, that is IF HE WOULD PICK UP THE FREAKING PHONE! Lol. Er sorry, but I'm really wanting Sam to just call anyway already, but I still have a couple chapters to go so we'll see. And poor Dean, man the poor guy is being hurt physically while emotionally he's hurting even more. Thank goodness for Nurse Clementine, that red dress Mae West bet loser...lol that was priceless :) And boy did John take the wrong approach with the Huffmans! I like that Greg turned around to liking Sam now. And John lying to Dean...that is not going to be good for them down the line methinks. All in all, a very enjoyable read and yay, I still have two more...you are working on another one I hope! Take it easy and hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
I'm up to chapter 9, and wow. At least Sam seemed to win the older boy Greg to his side. At first when he was introduced I thought he would want to do Sam harm, but now that he's seen what his brother turned into and that Sam is saving his family he seems okay. Liked the family moments you put in, and how the father managed to bring Michael to some sense so that he at least stopped hurting Ronnie. And I love that nurse! You really do a great job with your OC's. And woot, the spirit is finally gone. Good job Sam! And aww I wish he did pick up the phone! Ah well. And aww, the car! Cool. Poor Sam, having a family actually show they cared when he left...we know that Dean and John cared, but oh if they had just showed it a little...sigh. And eek, you left it on a cliffy! Good thing there are more to read :) Really liking this, and thanks for sharing your story. Hope you have a great day!
geminigrl11 chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Roz, you are the Torturer Extraordinaire! I am starting to worry if Sam will even make it to California! Poor kid - he's been put through the wringer. And things aren't looking too promising...

John had better come clean to Dean and SOON. It's cruel to lie to him - for both boys's sakes. And any man who would promote enmity between his children...well, it's just unconscionable.

What is going to happen next? You've got me on the edge of my seat...
bally2cute chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Wow, it has been like forever, huh? Hopefully I can catch up with your story in the next few days. This chapter showed the strength of a Winchester. Sam was so awesome looking out for this family and doing what he had to do regardless of his own troubles. The Huffmans are a wonderful family, and if more people were willing to help others even a small fraction of what the Huffmans did so many things would be so much better. Ronnie, she was just amazing the whole way. My, my, my is Dean a bastard. Bastard or not, he is just so much more, and the ending of this chapter has me glad that I took so long to read it, so I don't have to wait to see what happens, LOL! I'm looking forward to the road trip and more Dean angst. I just adore this story!
Lucian32 chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
i love your story! plis continue soon D

dont worry for the spanish xD you write it well
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »