Reviews for Escaping Gravity
Von chapter 18 . 12/11/2007
Never seen this show, freakin' LOVED this fic.

Bawled my eyes out once of twice, too. The constant back-and-forth of 'I lurve him I hate him' on everyone's part got a little frustrating at times, but the angst was yum.

Ending was only marginally satisfying :P I'm a sucker for happy endings, but at wasn't too bad. By my dim (read: Non-Existant) understanding of the Supernatural time line.. the ending of this fic was keeping within that? Or am I completely deluded?

Shocking how many issues you left un-dealt-with. :D Is there a follow-up? I must find out..
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME! This story is so passionate and heart wrenching and wonderful.
darksupernatural chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Finally finished reading this story. And all I can say is wow! you have so much emotion and angst nailed perfectly. enough action to keep me hooked and chap. 16 was so funny my ribs hurt. Thank you.
supernaturaldh chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
This story actually had me tearing up at the end! Great... Can't wait to read more of your stuff. I am hooked!
Deanaholic1 chapter 18 . 8/22/2007
okay so 4 days of reading and i finished reading it...it was awesome by the way..really really really really good
Windyfontaine chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Hi, getting caught up with fics after being offline a bit and I saw you started a new one! But I went back and realized hey, I never reviewed the last chapter of this one even though I read it. *slaps self with wet noodle* Sorry about that. I did enjoy it very much, and was glad that Sam finally got to see Dean. But the face to face meeting wasn't enough so I'm so glad you put in the phone call at the end. It was a thorougly enjoyable story, and although it did end with the brothers apart at least it ended on good terms. Now I'm off to read your newest, but it seems I need to catch up on its prequel first. Take it easy, and thanks for finishing this one. Now I can dive happily into the new one without waiting :) Have a good day!
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
awesome awesome
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
oh lordy poor poor sammy. i hope he makes it to cali in one piece
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
omg yes loving it!
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
poor dean. yay sammy got lucky. i like the huffmans hope u write more stories about them.
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
DAMN YOU... I... *sniff sniff * That was f-ing amazing. I am bawling like a baby. such emotion-such real pure love and caring. i wanted it to be real :)
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
GOSH YOU MAKE ME LOVE SAM MORE EACH CHAPTER...
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
HOLY HELL; THAT WAS WRACKING WELL WRITTEN AND JUST PLAIN EXCITING
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
OMG DEAN! SAM! THIS IS SO DANG GOOD. I AM EXCITED TO READ MORE!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
OMG MICHAEL IS A GHOST-WOW I THINK THIS IS GONNA GET GOOD :)
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »