Reviews for Escaping Gravity
Windyfontaine chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
Hi, getting caught up with fics after being offline a bit and I saw you started a new one! But I went back and realized hey, I never reviewed the last chapter of this one even though I read it. *slaps self with wet noodle* Sorry about that. I did enjoy it very much, and was glad that Sam finally got to see Dean. But the face to face meeting wasn't enough so I'm so glad you put in the phone call at the end. It was a thorougly enjoyable story, and although it did end with the brothers apart at least it ended on good terms. Now I'm off to read your newest, but it seems I need to catch up on its prequel first. Take it easy, and thanks for finishing this one. Now I can dive happily into the new one without waiting :) Have a good day!
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
awesome awesome
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
oh lordy poor poor sammy. i hope he makes it to cali in one piece
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
omg yes loving it!
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
poor dean. yay sammy got lucky. i like the huffmans hope u write more stories about them.
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
DAMN YOU... I... *sniff sniff * That was f-ing amazing. I am bawling like a baby. such emotion-such real pure love and caring. i wanted it to be real :)
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
GOSH YOU MAKE ME LOVE SAM MORE EACH CHAPTER...
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
HOLY HELL; THAT WAS WRACKING WELL WRITTEN AND JUST PLAIN EXCITING
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
OMG DEAN! SAM! THIS IS SO DANG GOOD. I AM EXCITED TO READ MORE!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
OMG MICHAEL IS A GHOST-WOW I THINK THIS IS GONNA GET GOOD :)
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
AWESOME
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
OH SO GOOD SO GOOD
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
oh wow that was fliPpin awesome
Oklina chapter 18 . 7/10/2007
So sweet. Good grief, I'M close to tears. Wonderful story, full of drama and character building. A good grip on John Winchester's personality and thoughts. I loved Ronnie. One thing I didn't like was all the swearing. I know the boys have potty-mouths, but it isn't THAT bad in the show...otherwise, I wouldn't be watching it.

Still, great story. The ending was perfect! Thanks for writing.

Oklina
bally2cute chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
Why hello there! I'm so far behind on this story...I love all your stories. I'm trying really hard not to skip around and see what's happening, but I'm going to read all the chapters in order so I don't miss anything. Sam all free, wind in his hair, a car, a bar, a girl...Dean being lied to, in a hospital, suffocating, and a woman...What a contrast. I just don't know what to say about papa Winchester, for him to be hurting Dean this way...I adore this story, and I'll be sure to catch up!
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »