Reviews for Escaping Gravity
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
OH SO GOOD SO GOOD
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
oh wow that was fliPpin awesome
Oklina chapter 18 . 7/10/2007
So sweet. Good grief, I'M close to tears. Wonderful story, full of drama and character building. A good grip on John Winchester's personality and thoughts. I loved Ronnie. One thing I didn't like was all the swearing. I know the boys have potty-mouths, but it isn't THAT bad in the show...otherwise, I wouldn't be watching it.

Still, great story. The ending was perfect! Thanks for writing.

~Oklina
bally2cute chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
Why hello there! I'm so far behind on this story...I love all your stories. I'm trying really hard not to skip around and see what's happening, but I'm going to read all the chapters in order so I don't miss anything. Sam all free, wind in his hair, a car, a bar, a girl...Dean being lied to, in a hospital, suffocating, and a woman...What a contrast. I just don't know what to say about papa Winchester, for him to be hurting Dean this way...I adore this story, and I'll be sure to catch up!
Windyfontaine chapter 17 . 6/1/2007
Okay, got some time to read some more :) First-finally! Dean gets to talk to Caleb and find out Sam's okay. Well sort of, anyway. And aww, John crying in the rain. I do like your imagery. And whoops, now where did Sam go! Man, he should have at least left a note. I could feel Etta and Caleb's panic though as they looked for him, well done. Ah for a second there I thought Sam was eating breakfast somewhere...but of course it was Dean enjoying the grease, lol. And heh, Jennings is about to give John what for :)

"Dean Winchester screaming verbal threats down the line at him for losing his kid brother would just have to wait a little bit longer." LOL! That was cool. Just realized you probably had everyone say everything in their reviews already but ah well. I'm enjoying it as it's new to me :) Aha! The Winnebago! Lol, well at least Sam is safe. Heh, of course he'd be comfortable in a vehicle with rock music blasting compared to Caleb's snoring, hehe.

Aww, well John's been an idiot but to hear him admitting that it's easier to let Sam go than fight to be back in his life is soo sad. Man he just really doesn't know how to express himself, does he? *wants to enroll John in "How to be a proper parent" course* :D But ah, at least Sam made it! And now he has three mother hens to worry about him, lol. And hmm, now John caught a cold? Aww. Well, at least Dean knows Sam has Caleb and Jennings with him now, but yeah, I'm hoping he can see Sam too. Great job on this! I am thoroughly enjoying this story, and only one chapter left? Er, think I'm going to save it for later. Going to be hard to say goodbye to this fic. Take it easy, and hope you have a great weekend!
Floralia chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
You weren't kidding about the ramble part were you!

I really liked how you ended this, on that slightly hopeful note that maybe they can still have a place in each other's lives. I was intrigued all the way through as to where it was going to go, because I was waiting for a reunion that I knew they couldn't have. Not the way they both wanted. But it still managed to be sweet and just what I needed. Thank you.
Windyfontaine chapter 16 . 5/30/2007
Okay, you can shoot me for taking so long to review. (slaps self with wet noodle) No real excuse except I got behind and am finally beginning to catch up with fics. Finally got to finish reading this chapter, and will have to read the others later (and you finished it? slaps self again-will finish reading after work tonight then), but I still love this.

Caleb really cares about Sam, but then so does Etta. I was glad Etta wants to stay with Sam...and man, even injured Sam can work that charm! I was sad for Dean though, he's desperate to reach his brother, both physically and emotionally. But man, Sam really is a determined young man, wanting to stick to his plans for Palo Alto. He really wouid have made a great lawyer, sigh.

I still like Aaron, and at least he mentioned that Dean wanted to talk to Sam. And lol, cool way of telling about the pranks the boys played when they were younger! And ah, Sam is running a fever again? Man, I still like this, but have to run to work. Darn, now I know there are only two chapters left...do I read them both tonight when I get back? Hmm... anyways, great job and thanks for sharing this! Hope you have a good rest of the day :)
Adara-chan67 chapter 18 . 5/29/2007
Okay, I am so angry right now I could scream. I don't know if I have EVER hated a fictional character as much as I hate half of the characters in this story at this moment. They're all so STUPID! Dean's an idiot for letting his pride get in the way, and Sam's an idiot for letting HIS pride make him freakin' SCARED of Dean, and Etta is an idiot for taking Sam away (and by the way I think I hate HER most of all, I predict that I shall be making voodoo dolls of her and ripping their heads off for days...) and...

Well, okay, basically the entire group of people that were hanging out with Sam at the beginning of the chapter?

Yeah, idiots.

Oh, and also, John is an idiot just on principle.

But I did love the ending. Of course I did, since it was a nice perfect blend of brotherliness and angst and Sam and Dean all wrapped up in a nice little bow...so yeah, it was pretty much the very defintion of perfection.

But still.

IDIOTS!
supernaturalfan chapter 18 . 5/29/2007
hi. i have just had the pleasure of reading your story and wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed it. It was very well written full of action and emotion. I love your original characters professor Arron, Etta, the Hoffmans and sams other friends really loved them especial Etta and Arron and it was cool to see caleb and Jim also. I really liked your ending the boys are going to try to work it out the phone was so cute i had tears in my eyes i hope you will do a sequeal, i will be looking for more of your stories to read you are a talented writter,take care and thanks for this lovly little story.
Starliteyes17 chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
Hey Roz - sorry it took me so long to review, I've been on vacation!

Anyways, AWESOME END CHAPTER! We saw Ronnie again, Caleb made his usual snarky appearances, and best of all, Dean and Sam got to talk in person! I nearly died of happiness, I was so excited. After 18 chapters of no contact, I was dying for my brother moment fix, and you delivered with style. Thank you!

Besides that, you really tied the end together nicely. I like how you set it up, with Sam and Dean on personable, if not very comfortable, terms. Definitely sets the stage well.

Great job, you did fantastic work with this. Thanks for sharing all of it, and best of luck with your next fic!
sendintheclowns chapter 18 . 5/27/2007
You finally reunited the brothers! And Sam sort of has a new family. Lots of changes for the Winchesters. Is there a follow up fic in the future?
carocali chapter 18 . 5/26/2007
My heart just cracked in half.

I so SO love the way you've tied all of this together! This is all a perfectly rational theory for what happened with Sam.

The scene in the backyard where Dean sees Sam having 'fun' was so crushing. I felt bad for him, then I just wanted to throttle him outright! How stupid! The self-doubt just took over and killed each of them a little more.

After that scene, your description of Sam 'bulking up' to make Dean not worry as much was just priceless. Totally could see that happening! And your OC's were beautiful - as always!

The end scene where Dean actually makes it to Stanford and they 'talk' about life going on was perfect. This makes sense to me too. I hate the idea that Dean really just let Sam go, and vice versa. There had to be some interaction, but the hurt just wouldn't go away. Stubborn, stupid men!

Thanks so much for sharing this gem with us. i love how you played it out and I'm proud of you for giving this a shot!

What's next?

:D

Caroline
geminigrl11 chapter 18 . 5/26/2007
What a long, painful, glorious trip it's been. And I have soaked up every minute. I just lvoed this, Roz - and I feel like you really tried to show all three sides, nto painting any of the Ws as evil or uncaring, but showing how their thoughts and emotions worked and what each of them were led to do. And that the damned Winchester stubbornness can be a negative for all three of them!

Thank you for the resolution between the boys at the end. Bittersweet, because we know they weren't close for the four years Sam was away, and yet you made sure the love still carried through. Brilliant.

And now, you deserve a beer. ;)
Gizzygiz chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
Rozzy, first let me apologize for not doing the comment-thing more often...i always mean to go back later and do it, but of course never do! I definitely need to work on that 'cause know how important feedback is when you're posting these stories!

I lept on this story every time my computer sent the alert that you'd updated, and each time i was rewarded with such a thrilling & powerful story. You sure know how to mess with my emotions!

Loved every second of this and will be going back shortly and rereading so i can enjoy it in full all over again :)

You almost had me in tears a few times thinking about Sam and all the pain (both physical and emotional) he was going through. He was so darn lucky to meet some awesome people who cared so much for him along his journey!

I could totally picture Dean/John's worry/anger/frustrations about Sam leaving. All the characters were so perfectly written! And Dean thinking Sam no longer needed him! aw! so sad, but exhilerating when Caleb finally got through his thick skull that Sam really did need him! And even John, as hard headed as he is, i felt his pain/struggle with Sam.

As much as i am so sad to see this end, i feel so content with how the Dean/Sam issue was resolved so perfectly! oh the brotherly luv! Sweet! And you've made me fall in luv with Caleb now too! He's kinda like a third 'brother'! very cool!

Anyho, thanks for such an awesome fic and please, please, please don't wait us wait too long until your next story. I look so forward to reading some more Winchester adventures from you :)
Onthnis chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
Perfect, perfect ending. Wow...trult riveting and not the complete happily ever after sugary sweet ending.. Not that it wan't a great ending but not the whole wrapped up in a tight little bow predictable ending...way to go!
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »