Reviews for Behold Thy King
Emilia chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
This sucked. It was awful. The pacing was all out, time moved with no sense then suddenly they're in love and going home? What the? Then there was the two diary entries, why did you change writing style? I could deal with the OCC Jon and Alanna and the idea for the plot was wonderful but the actual story was abysmal! Sorry but it's true.
omgluvr24 chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
I love this story, even though I'm not really pro-Jon. Does Alanna learn about her past? Because seriously, all these unanswered questions are beginning to annoy me, not that i dont like this story.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 24 . 5/1/2009
Excellently written though a bit OOC on Alanna's part.

I like how slow you took Jonathan and Alanna's relationship and I'm glad you decided on that pairing. I didn't like George until Trickster's Choice came out and even then I don't see how she ended up with him. (yess I'm a shipper but I also like a good story)

Tabitha of MoonAurora
bellachaos chapter 24 . 1/31/2009
Good story. I liked the beginning best, when Alanna was getting to know Jon and Danae. If you ever feel inclined to write a sequel or vignette, I'm sure I will enjoy it.
PurpleReader29 chapter 24 . 12/20/2008
Don't end please! I really liked how I was able to read several chapters after nothing, but don't stop! I think this story would be in a totally differnt world, I mean this could be your story and not have to worry about copy right. Anyway, I really liked the story.
serenity12345 chapter 24 . 12/18/2008
I like it, but I wish you kept going...
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 24 . 12/17/2008
The ending isn't maybe rushed, but it doesn't feel like much of an ending. Will there be an epilogue? Mayhap the formatting will help if you 'centre' the letter. Loved it, as always, and I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner.

Keep Writing, forever and for always,

xxTunstall Chickxx
chiilachic chapter 24 . 12/17/2008
Great! Can't wait for more :)
SareSaysStfu chapter 24 . 12/16/2008
I liked this [:

Is there going to be a sequeul?
brezzybrez chapter 24 . 12/16/2008
that's it? ahh. i was hoping for at least a couple fo more chapter.

but oh well, this was a great story and i hope you come up with another soon.

AJ all the way.
ultimatedramaqueen chapter 24 . 12/16/2008
I like how the story ended! It was a good finish! Yay! Its a hopefully-happy-imagine-it-yourself ending. Love those! Seriously! I think I'm on a sugar high!
14karatgold chapter 24 . 12/15/2008
M Slightly rushed indeed. But with Alaine's response to Jon's proposal in the previous chapter, I don't know how you could continue the story without it becoming extremely predictable and cliche, and/or dragging on forever (but, then again, this is YOU we're talking about, and you're just amazing D). It was probably best just to finish it up while the opportunity was on the porch (knocking, obviously, haha).

Anyway. I understand that it was just one of those things that you needed to just finish and be done with. I've had that feeling myself more than once.

Hope to see more from you soon! ]

kt
Merkaba7734 chapter 23 . 12/15/2008
I'm glad they made up, and I was a little worried for Alanna there for a minute. Anyway, the ending was sweet, but like Alanna said- her a princess? Cute :) Update soon!
brezzybrez chapter 23 . 12/15/2008
update soon. please.
LadyKnight0207 chapter 23 . 12/15/2008
Oh, that's good. But if I must be honest, I don't think she would say yes yet. But if there goes some time she could say yes. Good story. Keep writing. And keep surprising me. :)