Reviews for How Cartman Stole Christmas
KymanLover4Evs chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
This is totally tits bruh! Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
this was AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!
Magical Librarian chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
It would be nice if you came back to this it was a great read
ANngel chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Please plaese wright more youre stories are so awsome and if you could put more boy on boy action a lot of people would fangirl over it!
SouthParkFan99 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
wow really good! i loved the songs and the ending was a shock!
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS!
Kiki-Nightingale chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I can't believe how amazing this story is... I made this account, just to review this. Firstly, I've never read a SP fan fic before (so I thought I wasn't going to miss anything) but now I'm going to have to really start. Your portrayals of the characters are so close to canon. Even when Kyle chose to be a part of Cartman's plan; it didn't seem OOC at all.

And the added songs were a twist! Usually if I didn't except musicals and it was irking me, I'd stop reading. But these songs were nicely written and quite entertaining. What helped was all of the imagery I got from the enticing writing style of you, sir or madam. I'll enjoy reading further from your literary library:3 Xoxoxoxo~

With love,

Kianna
squeaken1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
My God, where do I begin? This is pure genius! I am thankful that a picture from deviantART had brought me here! I simply love where you are going with this, love how in-character everyone is, and can't wait for the next chapter! This is simply beautiful! Not only that, but you are a great writer as well. Please update soon! Not sure if you will, since it's been quite a few years since you have (I've been there. I tend to leave fan fictions unfinished. I only have one that is completed...due to "popular demand". It wasn't all that popular, but it was my most popular fan fiction...)

Anyway, I can't wait to see where Cartman and Kyle go with this...and see if Stan and Kenny try to do anything about it. I felt like I was watching a South Park episode while reading this. Brilliant!
Cartman Stole Christmas Review chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
FUCKING. AWESOME.

The story is an epic one, that ** is hilarious and I love it.

Some of my favorite things: ANYTIME Cartman sings, the epic foe yay between "Kahl" and Cartman and just... fjsidgcdugvjudos;hcd!

Anyway, this is a goregeus fic that I seriously want to see continued PLZ!
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I haven't finished the first chapter yet but I had to comment immediately "Usually Santa sent an underpants gnome..." Hahahahahahaha of course he did! Bloody brilliant. Love it
username10 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I read some reviews that said you weren't going to write have to! You have a gift.
Nederbird chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Hahaha! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! An epic about Cartman vying for world domination, then you paired him up with Kyle WITHOUT making it a slash fic! It's amazing! It's a lot more then what I hoped to find when I entered this section and found all these one-chapter slash fics all over.

You're personal style fits well with the South Park universe: it's not too formal or eloquent that it detracts from the overall South Park atmosphere, yet it's not so simple that reading becomes monotone or repetetive. You've found a perfect middle-ground here, and that alone deserves an eloge!

The characters' behaviour also seem very consistent with that in the series. And I especially like how you portray Cartman as the devious, scheming mastermind of a megalomaniac that he is. He is by far my favourite character and it is just because of those traits. Then you handled the issue between Kyle and Cartman pretty well too: it wasn't too fast, as some people tend to just speed through such things as if they were nothing. The dialogue between the characters also seems believable as it pretty much mirrors their manner in the series, while chapter lenght is as a comfortable long, making the enjoyment of reading this fic last even longer.

And the songs are just awesome, reminds me of the movie. XD

You've made a really great story here, mate! So don't stop here! I'm really excited over what's going to happen in the next chapter, so I'll eagerly be waiting for your next update.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
whelmedwithaster chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Omg, i can't wait for the next chapter! There is gonna be a next chapter, right?

Cartman is a such a manipulative (However you spell it xD) bastard x3
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hehe, this is really good D

Poor Kyle though [
JoyHeart chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Can I rape this story? I SO want to rape this story!