Reviews for How Cartman Stole Christmas
Meow chapter 3 . 2/5
Tmw it hasnt been updated in years but you want the good update
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 1/28
Oh pleeeease update !
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 1/28
Mother ... OF GOD I wasn't expecting that!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/28
Stan is an asshole hope Cartman and Kyle become bff
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Dude, this is the most exciting best thing ever, even if u didn't finish i'm blessed to have this piece of the story.

Lol it is a good excuse to listen to x-mas music, i'm using that excuse.
KymanLover4Evs chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
This is totally tits bruh! Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
this was AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!
Stepford Smiler chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
It would be nice if you came back to this it was a great read
ANngel chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Please plaese wright more youre stories are so awsome and if you could put more boy on boy action a lot of people would fangirl over it!
EggyEgg chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
wow really good! i loved the songs and the ending was a shock!
EggyEgg chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS!
Kiki-Nightingale chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I can't believe how amazing this story is... I made this account, just to review this. Firstly, I've never read a SP fan fic before (so I thought I wasn't going to miss anything) but now I'm going to have to really start. Your portrayals of the characters are so close to canon. Even when Kyle chose to be a part of Cartman's plan; it didn't seem OOC at all.

And the added songs were a twist! Usually if I didn't except musicals and it was irking me, I'd stop reading. But these songs were nicely written and quite entertaining. What helped was all of the imagery I got from the enticing writing style of you, sir or madam. I'll enjoy reading further from your literary library:3 Xoxoxoxo~

With love,

Kianna
squeaken1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
My God, where do I begin? This is pure genius! I am thankful that a picture from deviantART had brought me here! I simply love where you are going with this, love how in-character everyone is, and can't wait for the next chapter! This is simply beautiful! Not only that, but you are a great writer as well. Please update soon! Not sure if you will, since it's been quite a few years since you have (I've been there. I tend to leave fan fictions unfinished. I only have one that is completed...due to "popular demand". It wasn't all that popular, but it was my most popular fan fiction...)

Anyway, I can't wait to see where Cartman and Kyle go with this...and see if Stan and Kenny try to do anything about it. I felt like I was watching a South Park episode while reading this. Brilliant!
Cartman Stole Christmas Review chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
FUCKING. AWESOME.

The story is an epic one, that ** is hilarious and I love it.

Some of my favorite things: ANYTIME Cartman sings, the epic foe yay between "Kahl" and Cartman and just... fjsidgcdugvjudos;hcd!

Anyway, this is a goregeus fic that I seriously want to see continued PLZ!
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I haven't finished the first chapter yet but I had to comment immediately "Usually Santa sent an underpants gnome..." Hahahahahahaha of course he did! Bloody brilliant. Love it