Reviews for Christmas in the USA
vicjoen chapter 2 . 2/23
Please continue this story.
plz chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
update!
tacaloking chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
i love thisstory please more chapters you write like a professional writer this is great you should try your hand in writing books
chuchi chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
i love it please update soon and keep up the good work all of your are fanfics are fantastic hits ;)
iceprincess rukia chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
poor poor ichigo :( ;P
CDC2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Nice, i like it so far! P

That was sweet of Ichigo, defending rukia.

Update soon!
Lone Wulffe chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Damn, that is SO not the best cliffy to drop this fic with. (And by "not the best", I mean "the cruelest".) Pleasepleaseplease update!
AnimeDeath chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
nice story even though you havent up dated in a whlie i found out checking old email so keep on keepin on

p.s. keep writing
Lyhtning chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Hmm...I think I have a vague idea of who this is...XD But where's Byakuya? I miss him...

I really like how you characterized Rukia and Ichigo's relationship. It's perfect, exactly how I imagined it to be. Nothing like Rukia acting like a mother or anything...I feel those kind of stories characterize her in a wrong way. Well, it's just my opinion. But here you've made them work together in a platonic (coughcough) relationship! And the romance is yet to come into frution...mwaha Can't wait for more, this is great so far!
beta2892 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
This is a really good story! pls update soon and Summer Job too!
cactuspd chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
so, what happens next?

cant wait to read the next chapter.

please update soon!
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
the first 2 chapters are pretty good. i suppose you are not going to update are you? :)
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
It's Kaien isn't it? or maybe Renji? lol, I would bet on Kaien! I have a feeling it's him and the reason Rukia likes him so much is he reminds him of Ichigo. Can't wait for the next chappie o Ichigo's such a sweetie, no matter how much he tries to hide it.
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
And here we have another great story from you... you never cease to amaze me! I feel as if my love for IchiRuki is coming back just from reading this. I don't know what else to tell you, you're just awesome and I'll be waiting for the next chapter of everything you write x'D.
pam chapter 1 . 2/24/2007