Reviews for Remus Lupin and The Deathly Hallows
werewolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Write more! I want to see what happens. :P :)
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
:D Love this one, it's great. Could you maybe write a sequel where they do the same with Romione? And for a beyond the veil haunting, I want to be haunted by Lupin.
Tonksbeybey chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was awesome! I love it! And one sentence cracked me up, entirely xD :

"Did you trip?"

"On what?" she said, glaring at him indignantly. "Your bleedin' ego?"

and the rest of the story I was like: squeeeee xD

amazing one shot )
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
nice one-shot )

I really enjoyed reading this ;p
albaKonst chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Yay - 100th review! But anyway, this is awesome! I love how it's funny as well as in an odd way... realistic? Love it,

Alba
UNKNOWABLE chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
AWWWWWWWW ! what Remus said to her was so sweet , it almost made me cry !
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Perfect, brilliant, too sweet, too cute!

Awwwww!
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
haunt me sirius! i need a little more love in my life!
VunderVamp chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! It was well written, and you managed to keep the characters in character - if that makes any sense - especially the dead ones, I like how you kept them light-hearted but didn't let it get silly.

It was amusing, but still kept the essence of the moment between remus and tonks. Good going!
Cabin3Demigod chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I loved it! You should make more fics like this. Perhaps maybe after Remus died and Sirius and James tease him? Just throwing ideas out there!

*favorite*
tears over beers chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was amazing. Gorgeous, sweet and funny at the same time. I've always loved the idea of Sirius, James and Lily looking down.

Cherrle
pathsforme chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was awesome. I love the bickering going on between Sirius and James. Seems appropriate. I really enjoyed this, especially the whole hitting Remus & Tonks's heads together. XD
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Fantastic story. I loved the personalities you gave the characters. I loved Dumbledore at the end. It was really brilliant.
Katherine Plumber chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMG! That was absolutely adorable! I loved the concept of this story and it was pure GENIUS! Awesome line: "He looked up, and Lily wished she could meet his eye, offer him a smile of encouragement to let him know that it was all right to say what he needed to. But in the end, he didn't need it." I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this story! Beautiful!

Allie 3
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very funny!

Veil of death - NOT a bloddy curtain!

Ha, ha ha, ha ... ha ha ha.