Reviews for K2 Keitaro Urashima: A View to a Truth
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
hope you write the sequel to this story soon
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
oh crap the demon sword, and good work on this story
0208 chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
wow i take look and i havent writen anything in reviws! i dont know how many times i have read this story 10 or so since i simply LOVE IT this story i dont know how to say its simply the best as rest of parts of this story it was GREAT!

Sorry if my sentences dont make sence
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was realy an awesome story. I have read it in one night. Your Tsuroko was great and the dialog between her and Keitaro was brilliant.

I loved it because i like the paring (Mot/Kei) and that there was only a litle bit of Naru.

I was sad that both didnt gotten together. Thanks for your great story
fubzr chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
MAN i love ur storys so keep it coming and keep up the good work

ps can give us some hint when is the next UNNC and k2 book/chapter is coming out T.T
George Mathew chapter 20 . 7/8/2008
DID U QUIT THE STORY OR ARE U GONNA UPDATE IT COZ IM ITCHING TO SEE THE NEXT AND U COULD GIVE HIM AJAMES BOND TOUCH
kidcrud chapter 20 . 6/19/2008
Sweet
Xsoemwhere we may meet againX chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
...great job... but... can't forget motoko motoko haha

jk ... anyway great job once again, looking forward to the next book.
beamknight87 chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
so... the history ends. An excellent read certainly. I'll be expecting the next K2 installment. Keep up the good work!
Krimzonrayne chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
You lied! I honestly believed it was going to end as Motoko/Keitaro...

Mooi...

*pouts*

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Lemme know when you start the next one m'kay?
Xsoemwhere we may meet againX chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Luved all ur stories... but... I'm very sorry to say... but I hated the parts where you made Motoko so weird... I... don't think you know what I mean to your great fanfic... but you see

I am one of does Motoko crazy fan... so I really enjoyed the fanfic, but I have to bitterly admit that this wasn't the best fanfic for motoko fans BUT LUVED HOW YOU USED MOTOKO SO MUCH.
Lyther chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
Hey Laharl, long time no speak, well i certainly enjoyed the latest edition as always a good read, but i was very surprised as i hadnt expected certain elements you added, nice work

Lyther
beamknight87 chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
Thought you died or something -_-. Good chapter, it's kind of a shame that everyone there will forget all what K2 did, still, I wonder how he will face the Motoko from his world. At least a little change of attitude should happen in my opinion. Keep up the good work!
K chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
Bout damn time... I thought you died.
Blue Bragon chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
Please update... interesting ending... thanks for all... sad ending for Mi-chan...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »