Reviews for Psychological Manipulations
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/27
I love GG Wyatt. He's been fantastic on the show. I'd love to see him there now, to help Booth with his gambling relapse. It seems like there's always something interfering with B&Bs happiness.
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
hahah : )
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Immensely enjoyable. I love Dr. Wyatt, and your cleverly-written "traps" that Booth keeps walking into!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I hate to bash a story written so longa ago, but booth calls brennan bones, even to gordon gordon wyatt. the only person he doesn't call her bones to is cullen. other than that, great stuff.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I loved this story! It was funny when Dr Wyatt told Booth that he wanted paintings...lol. Good job writing this story!

Angelica
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh boy, that last conversation about Brennan was hilarious! You've kept Gordon very much in character, twisting Booth's words around to turn against him. Gotta love it!
Habita chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Loved it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
very good
willowwood chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
lol, great story. Brilliant interaction, between the two of them. Loved it.
Ronata chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
brilliant writing, i hope you consider doing more sessions
qblisa chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was a great story. What a good idea. It's funny how little word slips can give away all that you are feeling. It was well written. Very smart.

Lisa :)
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That was down right awesome. Great story.

~Wolfy~
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh Thank you! A conversation with Wyatt that is worthy of the actors themselves! Great job! I love his and Booth's interaction, and how they talk in circles about his "women" and his past.

Great job! More please?
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
P~

BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant! You've captured the relationship perfectly and lov'd what you did to broaden the scope of his prodding into Booth's mind! I lov'd that it was told from Booth's POV too-again so PERFECT! And what a grand picture you painted for us of the inside of his home and the use (or I should say non-use) of his certificates of education, the files, etc.! ARE YOU sure you don't have a psychology certificate yoursel? Hm? I mean what a awesome job you did of manipulating the words and questions pulling the information out of HIM! I' glad you get to watch the episodes up to date this year!-It's SO great for us! YUP definitley a BRILLAINT One-Shot!

~G: D
galena417 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I really enjoyed this - you have Dr Wyatt down, pat, and your Booth is great. I'd love to read session 3, if you write it.