Reviews for Inaudible Melodies
3HaH3 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
preettygabbysz chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
omg i love it is it completed?
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
this i a great story! please update soon! : Di love love love it...did brooke break up with adam yet btw?
othgirl2010 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
HEY
princetongirl chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
loved it update soon
catcat51092 chapter 16 . 5/22/2007
omg that was a great brucas story! i love it make more
brucas831 chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
i loved ur story it was awesome and brucas worked out in the end all i can hope 4 now is maybe in s5 (if they have one) brucas will be together lol
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hi! i've just read the first chpter of Inaudible Melodies. I have never heard of the show and I have never heard of the show so I can't criticize it. Could you please tell me what it's about? But from what I've just read the details are clear and vivid so it's a good chapter. Read my story called Lily's Story. It's on the Harry Potter category. I would really appreciate it if you read it and criticize it and review because Lily's Story is my first story I have ever wrote in my entire life. Rock on!
Brucas True Love chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
I love it

Good job
Fanpire109 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
that was a good story
S05Y31 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
yey what a happy ending lol that was great! i'm glad you did that extra chapter to clear things up great story i am glad brucas are happy
brookescott13 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
Loved the ending Amy! Yeah Brucas! Great job!
jennwrote chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
you want to end the story like now? what about the naley prob?
tinycapricorn12 chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
so what happens to nathan and Haley?
BroodyCheery323 chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
umm well i cant really think of any new plots i think that is good but i also think if youu are going to end it that youu should atleast do an epilogue. let us know what happened with haley and anthan and if brucas were together and happy from now on or w.e lol but it was a good chapter