Reviews for Inaudible Melodies
RECKLESSgoat chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I love your writing style, but I just think that Lucas in this story is being treated unfairly by everyone, I mean Brooke is acting as if they were married when he left...
RECKLESSgoat chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I don't get what brooke is so pissed about in chapter 2, I mean Luke is free to do what ever the hell he wants and go were ever the heck he pleases! The last paragraph in chapter 2 also says "He thought he had got over Brooke" , well you see the thing is that Luke didn't have feelings for Brooke when he left, he had feelings for Peyton, this kind of got me confused a little bit because I feel like I am missing something...
3HaH3 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
preettygabbysz chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
omg i love it is it completed?
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
this i a great story! please update soon! : Di love love love it...did brooke break up with adam yet btw?
othgirl2010 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
HEY
princetongirl chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
loved it update soon
catcat51092 chapter 16 . 5/22/2007
omg that was a great brucas story! i love it make more
brucas831 chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
i loved ur story it was awesome and brucas worked out in the end all i can hope 4 now is maybe in s5 (if they have one) brucas will be together lol
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hi! i've just read the first chpter of Inaudible Melodies. I have never heard of the show and I have never heard of the show so I can't criticize it. Could you please tell me what it's about? But from what I've just read the details are clear and vivid so it's a good chapter. Read my story called Lily's Story. It's on the Harry Potter category. I would really appreciate it if you read it and criticize it and review because Lily's Story is my first story I have ever wrote in my entire life. Rock on!
Brucas True Love chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
I love it

Good job
Fanpire109 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
that was a good story
S05Y31 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
yey what a happy ending lol that was great! i'm glad you did that extra chapter to clear things up great story i am glad brucas are happy
brookescott13 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
Loved the ending Amy! Yeah Brucas! Great job!
jennwrote chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
you want to end the story like now? what about the naley prob?