Reviews for Fire Dragon
dramione143 chapter 14 . 4/21
They're so cute in this one! My Dramione heart
AlthieraInLove chapter 17 . 4/18
Draco is just plain adorable when it comes to muggle stuff. He's so cute asking questions like that, hahahahah.
JeanLupin chapter 69 . 4/8
Omg I love this story! Can you make an alternate ending where Ron is actually still alive and Hermione and Draco don't die please? I loved the story so much I forgot to comment throughout it. Now I'm crying... WHY DID DRACO AND HERMIONE HAVE TO DIE IT IS SO SAD
JeanLupin chapter 59 . 3/31
I LOVE THIS STORYYYYY
J chapter 32 . 3/22
This was incredible to read, my heart was pounding the entire chapter. The scenes were beautiful yet wretched at the same time and you wove the climaxes so well together that the story just kept building. And it was glorious and terrible. Thank you for this, it is amazing.
Cheryl Sequeira chapter 69 . 3/14
This is the best hp fanfic I've ever read! Please do let me know when u publish a novel! I would love to read your other works too!
I love this story! I have one question though, how can Lavender comment about Ron's death if she died in the battle of Hogwarts earlier on in the story?
Sara chapter 69 . 2/25
I'm in tears. This story is perfect. Everything is perfect. The ending is perfect. I love this. Thank you so much for writing this.
YolZiiKiir chapter 39 . 2/7
This chapter made my insides feel fuzzy.
YolZiiKiir chapter 37 . 2/7
I am gonna be seriously bummed if Draco ends up with some random other person.
YolZiiKiir chapter 36 . 2/7