Reviews for Fire Dragon
vindicatedmalfoy chapter 64 . 5/11
ok. what just happened. RON
vindicatedmalfoy chapter 20 . 5/10
Wow Harry, you don't know anything. So stop being a git.
Angelinasway chapter 12 . 4/17
Omg... I cried in this chapter... Ty so much for this story.
kanga chapter 69 . 4/10
I don't known how I've missed this story for so long, but I just finished reading it (it took me 2 days) and I have to say I am heartbroken! It was such a beautiful story! The ending is what broke my heart though...I SOO wanted to see draco and Hermione get to live out the rest of their lives with 2.5 kids, a house and the DA Core surrounding them! Great job!
Okay let me just congratulate you on the accomplishment of making my week awesome and leaving me speechless.
MoonShadow396 chapter 69 . 4/1
I love this story and thought you did an amazing job with it. I did wonder though didn't you kill Lavender in the battle at hogwarts? I ask because you later have her make a statement in the Revolution paper after Ron dies.
KisekiDono chapter 23 . 3/16
A friend that is a fricking Ignius or what you call it. HErmione's life is AWESOME!
Beatus.DeAlatum chapter 69 . 2/25
What the...Merlin, did you have to do this to me? Just had to kill off every single bloody character? I feel awfully sad now. But, I did love this story, until everyone died, but I did like it. - JL
Your chapter titles, the Lain is WAY off, but I've refrained from correcting most. This is way off from 'the eighth' though. Duodeviginti means 18. 'Duo' that means 2. 'Dē' means less than and 'viginti' that means 20.

Hence Duodeviginti, 2 less than 20, 18
THIS. ! mannn i got goosebumps all over..you are seriously an amazing and crazy talented writer. cant wait to read the rest (_)(_)(_)
The word 'with' in Latin is 'cum'
Again just an fyi, not trying to be rude
Not to be rude, but itaque, part of your chapter title, means "and so"

The Latin word 'et' means and

Just an fyi
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 69 . 1/13
Loved the story, the ending not so much.
Nikki Pond chapter 47 . 1/9
Oh My gawd! Hahahaha

The whole newspaper about Rita interviewing Draco was priceless! I can't believe I laugh so hard and Draco's reaction, and especially he hit his head on the table for the second time. Hahahaha. Lol, this had me for laugh the hardest for a HP fanfic
Nikki Pond chapter 36 . 1/9
Well, that took long enough. But I'm glad. Really, it wasn't really much an instant romance or Draco got jealous of Hermione in their fourth year.

I'm glad it was a slow process ;)
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »