Reviews for Match Ado About Nothing
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This story was kind of disappointingly drawn out, and left me wanting my time back... for the first and probably only time in reading one of your stories
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I read this for research, not to put off other work.

Cute and funny and warm. Whether as a volley in the Great Debate or a stand alone story, this is wonderful.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
In my Ron-ish never-be-normal way, I come after the initial wave of readers and reviewers. I didn’t get it when I first read it. Having seen all the K.P. episodes now-and your ignorance-is-bliss post over at dA-I SO get it.

And they do, too-both the Kigo-ists and the KimRon-ists.

The Great KiGo Deconstruction Story Of Our Time. And you did it with a carrot-not a stick.

One said you were not shooting for subtlety. I disagree completely. You personified the body of KiGo canon-for lack of a better term-in the character of Deidre-and then you stripped her bare with all the skill of Antonio Bandaras unclad-ing Katherine Zita Jones in “Zorro”.

Kudos for pointing out that arch-foe-ness does not equal secret unrequited passion. If that were the case, Holmes and Moriarity would’ve gotten it on-oops-I do seem to recall an x rated movie of that nature. Oh, well-people will see what they want to see.

BTW-did anyone else catch the reference to Dr. Jones teaching archaeology? I assume that was a nod to the fedora and bullwhip guy.

beeftony and I agree. Like the website I quoted to you in another review-you are THE definitive master of the K.P. fanfic genre.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
So... was this just to let your audience know that even though you're not a Kigo fan, you're not a homophobe either?

While the storyline itself was completely off the wall, I found all the characters reactions completely believable; though I wish you'd do a final scene where Dierdre gets sent away for a very long prison sentence. I enjoy the occassional joke about Ron being the girl in the relationship, though this story does take it a bit far; it does so in a funny way (unlike many other authors stories). I found it amusing that Kim and Ron were planning on waiting yet they jump into bed the minute Kim sees the new Ron. Was this a commentary on the fact that, under the circumstance, they can't get legally married in Colorado or nearly any other state now?

Given the two words the story ends on, are you planning a sequel? It does well as a oneshot but leaves room for more.
SharinganUserX chapter 1 . 5/26/2008

Though she didn’t know it at the time, it would prove to be enough in the end for her to survive – and save Shego’s life.

hmm she didn't save Shego's life in this fic, did she ? or is there a sequel ?

PS WRONGSICK .. but I loved it ;)
Some1outthere chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
for me this story is sick and wrong. i mean, Ron being a girl and Kim being a lesbian? *shivering*. but somehow i like the fic.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
If something like this happened to anyone but Kim Possible... *shakes head* At least Shego seems to be happy as a lesbian - though Kim and Ron will have to adopt more kids. :)
Sparksman chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh yeah, man, this IS really a twisted, brain freezing story. However, well written, and a happy end. At least not another KIGO happy end, although I'm a KIGO fan. But sometimes even Ron needs an happy end with Kim, even when both of them female now... ; *scratch head*
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! (*x5) I love it! sad to see it is a one shot only.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Love conquers all, a little odd way to express, it but your privalage sir.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I think I'm going to be sick...Wow...I'll be completely honest, with all do respect, I completely dislike this story. Too much 'sick-wrong'. It wasn't cool at all...I mean, I'm glad that they end up together and all, but...I think I'll need to read alot of Ron(Man, and not a woman)/Kim to wash this off my head. It was just...wrong! You are a terrific writer and all, and I respect all your stories...except for this one. To tell you the truth, this is number one story that I found to be sick-wrong.

I completely hate that woman. I don't care what she thought. I wish her pure torture to a slowly death, and be torture again for all eternity in hell! Agh! It makes me want to cry for Kim and Ron. Anger of one of my biggest factor here, that and pure sadness. Sigh. Sick and wrong my friend...I wish I have never read this story...sorry...

Danny :C
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
You know what's interesting? I'm a Kigo fan, but I really like this story not just because it's funny but your clever use of satire to explain why you think the pairing would never work. For me, the best part was your dig at NoDrog's "A Small Possibility." I don't mean to hate on the guy, but you are right, it is very unlikly that Shego would drop a life of crime just so she can help her arch foe raise a kid that she had nothing to do with. Still, there are some good Kigo stories out there, which is why I like the pairing, not all of them are mind-numbingly horrible and are quite believeable.

Sorry for the rant, good story and good day!
Mkire chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
i love it!
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
uh...I think that's got to be the weirdest fanfic I've ever read, I mean, I've read more "abstract" but never so weird...I do like the message though, that no matter what ron and kim belong together...but it was odd, and Im a little confused, lol. Anyway, good story I guess.

-rayko
hamnashida chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Funny, yet spiteful! An interesting combination. You know, I never understood why Kronners feel the need to bash Kigo. You guys have canon, you know; there's no need to be so hysterical. We know we're outnumbered, but you don't see us running around suggesting that K/R is unfeasible, or that Kron shippers are "De-Lusional." Live and let live! Fanfiction exists so people can pursue pairings that would never exist otherwise.

(Plus, Shego has been saving Kim's life a lot recently. :D~ )