Reviews for Let It Snow
pandorabox82 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I really liked how you portrayed the team here, showing their fun sides which so rarely get to come through on the show. This was a great representation of the friendship that Morgan and Reid share, and I really enjoyed reading the whole thing!
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LoL, awesome
sliz225 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ha! A lighter, less angsty CM fic-a rarity. Morgan's dislike of Reid's classmates' treatment of the boy genius was subtle and sweet. I loved the last scene with Hotch and Gideon.
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
this was adorable. i absolutely loved it! everyone seemed perfectly in character, especially reid.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was super awesome :)
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I know what's gonna hit them - snowballs, lots of snowballs! :D
anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was great! Nice insight into Morgan's and Reid's past, and a wonderful ending. Good quote at the beginning, too.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I love it. that is so funny!
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
In-character. Fluff. Good grammar. No awful spelling mistakes. Thank you.
Sirabella chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is adorable! Hotch and Gideon in a snowball fight would be something to see :D
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Love it! Awesome fic, made me smile. :D Wonderful Work. :)
MaeLace chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Oh, I notice the lack of "complete"ness. Does that mean there is more? I hope so. Great story.
outlaw author chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Oh, I love it! Incredibly cute on everyone's part. And sneaky Gideon and Hotch! Good job; it made me laugh.

outlaw author
deal4321 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I loved this short story. I can see them all enjoyin a good snowball fight to break up the tension. :-) Keep up the good work!
j chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
its a fun nice story. i like it so far. i like how it lightens in on reids past just a little but not much. :) lol thanks. and please update. ;0