Reviews for All Star Justice League
brightwing11 chapter 2 . 3/31
I've always felt wally west was the underappreciated heart of the group. I like how this part highlights that aspect of his persona
brightwing11 chapter 1 . 3/31
oh my gosh, so friggin funny I've lost all eloquence to elaborate quite how funny. great job
Pigyz-kun chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I loved the first and second chapter, I hope to see more. :3
Guptanation chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
awesome... the first chapter was hilarious, and the second chapter was an interesting look into Wally's mind.
NiRinn chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Really liked the first chapter very funny. The second one i uber love but that might also have to do with the fact that i had found 'The Ballad of Barry Allen' about two days before i read this.

I haven't stopped listening to it.

Very good story though i love your writing style!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
That was so great. *smiles fondly* It described our little speedster perfectly. Awesome job! :)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*ROFL* That was so hilarious!
rougeplum chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Unlike TheWatcherandReader, I do have this twisted desire to read the flask/shayera story.. just because. ALso, I don't think Shay would not freak out about forgetting her birthday, just give me a one shot.. please. snif.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That 'Alternate Flash' scene reminded me of my twisted desire to see a FlashxShayera fic. Goes against canon, I know, but at the same time, I can't help myself. I'm not saying you should write one, this is just me typing my thoughts out for some strange reason, but it may do one thing of interest to me. *cue sinister tone of voice* The seed has been planted, and if it grows, your mind shall drive you to your keyboard, no matter how hard you fight it *end dramatics*. Eheh. Whatever. Not sure why I'm reviewing something a year old, but... keep on updating.
Proponent of EVO chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Nice look into the inside of Wally's head.
Nips chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Your Linda is the coolest I've ever seen. The lesbian talk and embarrassing videos made me laugh hard. xD
Luc Star chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Hmm… a nice chapter this one was. Kind of morbid but it gives us a peek into the mind of Wally West and why he thinks everyone treats him the way they do. He is right of course. In a way, I’m glad that this is just a one time story and will not be expanded upon. I don’t think I want to read another story with a sulking Flash. Take care of yourself SCB. Hope to read more from you soon.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
LOL!

Ok, I read this the first time when it came out and had a very good laugh. Couldn’t review it at the time cause I was feeling too lazy to do so (honestly speaking).

The second time I read this I was at home. couldn’t find anything good to read so I thought I’d read one of your stories… they are entertaining no matter how many times I read them. Of course, I was supposed to leave a review then but… guess I forgot to do so.

So today, when I realised that I hadn’t reviewed this story yet, I decided that by God, I was going to review this story today. But first, I’m going to go through it again.

Heh!

I think that should be enough to tell you exactly how much I loved this story.

From the first word to the last, I loved every little bit of it. In fact, I’m adding the page this story is on onto my Favourite’s list on my Explorer so when I want to read it again, I don’t have to go searching all over

Take care my friend, with all the attention I’d given chapter 1, I hadn’t really taken the time to read chapter 2. Think I’m going to go do that now. Keep up the great work in the mean time.

PS. Oh, and just so you know, Six Sharp Claws... it has been updated. Your feedback on the latest instalment will be much appreciated.
Waterbook chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I was trying to get to your story, NEW SHOES, and it cannot find the story. Can anyone else get to it, in which case I'll try a different computer or a different day, or is the story down for some reason?
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Loved this! Good job. It cracked me up.

I especially love all of Wally's thoughts, he's so fun. :D