Reviews for Empty Hands
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I enjoyed this. The episode has only just aired over here, and it definitely needed some resolution!

I liked the idea of seeing the actions from possessed!Sammy's pov, though I would have liked to have actually read about the interractions between him and Meg. I definitely think there's scope for her to torment him with threats of what she might do (especially to Dean), as well as what she does.
james chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
hi how are you doing? i can see you in my dog. the dog killed all my old friends. and now i am dieing to tell you that he is comeing to kill your family. that is the why i am the dog and i will kill every one and you cant stop me. if you do i will be forst to take drastick messers and that is bad. if you can hear me i am behind your house taking a piss. if that is ok with you? if you want to take me on you will not stop me. i am the man in tights. i will not die. i will kill you with tights. i am the one the only man in tights. i am going to cut your foor off and make you eat it! then i will cut your arm off and beat you with it. and then you will fall to your knees and i will let you live if you lick my shower cap! then you my go home. and die of pain. then you i will come at night and take your dog and eat it. if you say any thing i will cut your head off. then you will kiss your ass when your dead. have a good day!
PeanutbutterandJellyTime chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Good job! i'm pround of my little shadow stalker!
anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I didn't feel bad for Sam in the least. All he did was wallow, after all Dean suffered, it was all back to how did it effect Sam. Canon Sam is just about the single most self-absorbed character I've ever seen, and this episode didn't help matters.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yay. good job!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
great chappy. ur not the only one feeling sorry for sammy! i need some emotion at the end!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Good take on a brilliant episode. I felt sorry for Sam too but I also felt so sorry for Dean, he didn't know what was going on in the beginning and must have been so scared that Sam was turning evil! And Dean did get pretty beaten up in this episode, again. Thanks for sharing this.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
A badly needed coda! And very well written. Thank you. I needed that. I feel just like you, poor,poor Sammy.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
short and sweet!
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Good job on Sam's pov.

Loved last night but really wanted to know details, like how did Sam get possesed in the first place.
EFW chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was good. I liked that.

Thanks for writing.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
It was good, but Sam was never control (Meg called Dean I thought)

Umm ignore that (not being mean)

I was laughing at Sam's inner thoughts (the Jo one lol!)
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I love the idea of sam coming to just enough to call his brother... great job and yes that episode was awesome!