Reviews for The Pursuit of Danny T
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
aw...Id seriosly would clean if it got me a kiss from the guy I liked...this was so acward yet it made me smile at the fluffyness.
Superspicydonutgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
okay... well, apparently you didn't think about the girls and everyone else. it would be nice if you wrote another slash story that it be longer. truthfully, your story freaked me out. so,...

DON'T WRITE ANY MORE GAY STORIES UNLESS YOU THINK IT THROUGH!

sorry, i'm a critic.
The Sarcastic Typo chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Very cute.

You have a few grammitical errors and a few neglected commas, but otherwise, this story is very adorable and I could just imagine Joey trying to clean and screwing everything up. Leave the cleaning to Danny, Joey, he's the housewife. xD
jeniferxdawn chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Must have more Danny/Joe or Jesse/Joe or any form of slash at all really. YOu have officially made me crazy for Full House slash. *grins* Right well... go write more Full House stories and I'll keep reading!
apfelbaum chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hi!

I was so glad, that I had found at least one slash fic in this category, although my favourite pairing is Jesse/Joey!
Chester Shinoda chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Nice story you got here!
Tamia chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I dont like this story (sorry)
I think it was strange, I cant imaginate myself that Joe and Danny kiss eachother. Good imaginesion! Can you write back please?
GriffinFox chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
LMAO! XD That was so CUTE!
~Behold the beautiful slash!
Katie-Mariie chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Aw.
Sakura Megami chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I really liked this! I've been trying to find Full House shounen ai for awhile! You made my day!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This was certainly interesting...sweet, though.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
you should finish the story cuz i watched the show and i could actually picture this in my head so i ask that you can finish it.
Sasha chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
It was kewl, a 'lil weird, but, kewl otherwise! It's like you ave this whole 'nother universe or sumin'!
Chris chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Sick, twisted, gay!
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I'm a BTVS fic reader mostly, but I got bored and decided to browse. All of the FH fics I've read so far have sucked. As in "some people should just NEVER write fic." This one wasn't that bad at all. You didn't overdo the slash, and the cleaning jokes weren't bad at all. Kudos to you.