Reviews for The Guardian of Azkaban 3: In Service of the Order
Luke Lipardi chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Mary Poppuns!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
Please (I love your books and I mean this as a compliment) publish your books.
Blackholelord chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
Well this looks nice. Much is originality, and well written. I follow a familiar timeline, but with a unique twist for something new.
TheMysticalCitrus chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely enthralling story. I absolutely love the spin on the dementors. More Esdras! More human dementors friendships! Now on to the next book...
Anthos chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
Man you have a gift. If someone could publish these they would be HP 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5. DUde these stories have been an incredible ride I cant wait to finish the series.
Hahukum Konn chapter 21 . 10/15/2007
Cool :) I like the remix of OotP, although it sucks that Sirius still died. :( I was hoping Esdras's warning would have given Harry pause, or that Sirius would have stayed at Grimmauld Place. Alas.

On to the HBP remix :)
Maelys chapter 21 . 5/12/2007
Dark times are coming, but I'm sure Katie and Esdras are fitted to overcome any misfortune (or prophetic) events!
NaginiFay chapter 21 . 4/21/2007
Thank you so much Alterguild. I love this series so much. I also like how much you stick to canon, while still writing something completely new!
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 21 . 4/21/2007
An excellent end to book 3, Toad bashing and Dursley bashing both. Just in time for my birthday next week. Maybe someone should send Delores a getwell gift, a toy horse that gallops wrapped in a cloak comes to mind.
Snood chapter 21 . 4/20/2007
It was nice of Esdras to offer to help Harry deal with the prophecy. That is such a huge responsibility. While I am not sure that the killings that Esdras has committed are on the same level as Harry's, it probably would be nice to at least know that someone else that kind of understands is there.

I thought the ending fit well. Snape destroying the last plate was pretty funny. I bet Esdras and Katie didn't get out of there quickly enough for him. I did think that Snape seemed a little nice to them though. They were breaking the rules after all, and with Dumbledore back Esdras is a student again.

Finally, I love the title for the next book.
Snood chapter 20 . 4/17/2007
I don't have anything to add to what you said about Virginia tech. I really am so sorry.

I thought this chapter was really good. There were some great lines (my favorite was near the end when Esdras is trying to arrest Voldemort "...domestic terrorism, and whatever other charges we can throw at you that will stick" for some reason that just made me laugh, even though I know that it was a serious scene.

I also really liked that the rougue dementors laughed at Harry for missing them, while they were so preoccupied that they missed Esdras' bunch. Isn't that always how it goes?

I thought that it was appropriate for Esdras to allow Corinth the opportunity to avenge her friends. I thought it was even more appropriate that it was so difficult for her to do so. In your attempt to humanize (is that the right term?) the dementors, it is really important that they have the same types of reactions that anyone would have for killing someone.

When Snape is going to find out whether Sirius is ok, it says that he heads towards the fireplace. At the end of book 5 Dumbledore says that the Order has more sophisticated ways of contacting each other than through the floo network. I think maybe they use patronus'? Anway. Was it just a coincidence that he was headed towards the fireplace?

Good luck with your next battle scene. I can't imagine writing it (or re-writing it as the case may be!).
KRP chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
so THAT's where the 45th went. i was almost starting to worry. and of course im reviewing twice today; you always update on fridays and mondays, so i knew there should've been three and so you hadn't gotten the third up yet. frankly, im surprised you got a response in before the update with how late that was.

well, now there's a whole fleet less dementors in the world. hopefully this war doesn't turn them into a dying/extinct race. be a real shame, with all this work they're putting into everything.

i wonder how Katie and Snape have been getting on back at Hogwarts. she's a Gryffindor, and she's been given the job of protecting the castle, which is supposed to fall to him. not to mention this is the one time he actually gains some semblance of power, and it doesn't amount to anything. well, now Dumbledore's back. too bad Umbridge is MIA for Katie's brief experience of power. really, how many Dementors does she have command over right now?

well, thats all

see you next chapter.
KRP chapter 19 . 4/16/2007
ah, im betting i'll be posting two reviews today, wont i? i really need to get on this...

so now we have a big security alert. too bad they got caught. if only Harry remembered the freaking mirror...

why does no one ever listen to the dementor? he said Ginny'd be a problem, he said leave it to the Order, and every time either no one listenes or he's ignored. where's the love? (nvm, that'd be Katie)

i dont really think Katie is the best choice for controling a fleet. the only real experience she has is from what Esdras has done or told her about. the only reason im not opposed to his desision is that he was completely right in that people would be less nervous with a human/mortal left in charge. then again, i think only Umbridge and some Slytherins would actually think that. or anyone who took his threats a bit too far. now, we can only hope Esdras gets to the department before something really bad happens. maybe he could help in Dumbledore's duel with Voldemort, or possibly Sirius? although, knowing you, you probably wont want to change too much, and he's still gonna die, isn't he?

well, thats all for now

see you next chapter (however soon that is)
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 19 . 4/14/2007
Another pair of gems, I just hope the centaurs aren't scared for life after dealing with the toad. I wonder what she'll think of Katie's new job, I'm sure she'll be thrilled, Not. keep going
Snood chapter 19 . 4/13/2007
Poor Neville. He really does try hard. He is always left out of the scheming and it comes back to haunt him. While I understand why you did it, I am surprised that he would take Katie's side over Ginny's. Also, Katie's flash of jealousy was perfect - I think it was really in character.

I really liked Dumbledore and Esdras' backup plan. I don't really understand how the password is set, but it does make sense that Dumbledore would do something "in case of emergency" He was a very smart man after all.

Only two more chapters? That means it will all be over next week. I really do enjoy this series. I am very impressed with your writing style. I also think it's impressive how quickly you can churn these fairly long stories out.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »