Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
just once i would like to see a writer have the balls to punish malfoy
OrdinaryMortal chapter 24 . 6/12
Written in 2007-9, so I assume the sequel did not, alas, come to be. A truly terrific revisioning of The Goblet of Fire, and much more interesting than the original. I hope you still find joy in writing and reading fanfic, and thank you for your storytelling!
zachariahm chapter 24 . 5/27
Great story, shame the sequel will likely never see the light of day. Still, it ended on a decent point that is easy enough to imagine how it plays out. You had some really unique ideas for this fic, so I imagine you would have had some good surprises in store. Cheers!
zachariahm chapter 7 . 5/27
Shame he never got a chance with Katie, but to be fair, the last fanfic I read where Katie and Fleur were competing for Harry, Katie straight up died. So maybe she'll be safer this time haha.
Sarahn1991 chapter 24 . 5/25
Daaaaaamn that was a wild conclusion. I’m heartbroken the sequel isn’t on your profile, but it looks like people have been waiting years for it, so I’ll join the queue! I’ll go devour your other fics in the meantime.
Sarahn1991 chapter 12 . 5/24
This story is amazing and I just wanted to make sure nobody listens to the guest reviewer below being a prat. Harry/HJ winning everything would be predictable. Not knowing where this is going is part of what makes this fic great. I can’t read fast enough!
Harry is literally a prodigy on the broom and so was James but you had him lose the one fucking thing he should destroy everyone in? Fuck this fanfic and fuck you for making me waste my time on this piece of shit
If he loses the broom race then this fic is pure dog shit so hopefully these dumb added tasks don’t ruin this fic
Once the cockblock with Penelope happened I dropped this because fuck these fics and authors who enjoy getting cock blocked or ntr... freaks those people sre
poimeme90 chapter 12 . 5/6
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I LOVE THESE DUELS
poimeme90 chapter 11 . 5/6
lol flog draco! hahahahaha that will teach him
poimeme90 chapter 10 . 5/6
oooohh hell yeah now that is a challenge
DrainedLi chapter 5 . 5/1
Blegh teenage angst and puberty
poimeme90 chapter 1 . 5/1
not gunna lie harry screaming jargons was HOT and as a former sports writer and in trouble
NastySquire chapter 4 . 4/27
Pronghorn is not high on the coolness scale. It is high on the usefulness scale. It is an ugly goat-thing and isn't even related to deer.
4,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »