Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
my assumption is either lillies rituals locked her memories in him, or the classic riddle left his memories in his horcrux
gabzep chapter 24 . 5/27/2020
I’m kinda glad Lupin’s dead tho I still hope Sirius offs Snape
gabzep chapter 11 . 5/26/2020
That was so unfair!
johnwhen chapter 15 . 5/26/2020
Lmaooo I love the hat
Bostonette chapter 6 . 5/25/2020
I really fucking hate Amelia Bones, head of DMLE or not she angers me just as bad as Hermione and Minerva. That cunts attitude belongs back in Hogwarts inside of a Slytherin prefect.
AddamsOcean chapter 24 . 5/17/2020
I have passed this story so many times not quite understanding the premise. I decided to give it a shot the other day and it is truly one of the best fics I’ve read in a while. The idea was unique and the relationships unexpectedly different. READ THIS FIC!
mkoepp63026 chapter 24 . 5/10/2020
Wow! I have been putting off reading this because I had a very false idea of how it be. Boy was I wrong! The hat is hilarious! HJ is a combination of Harry and James and you did it perfectly. I don't really like Fleur but you did a good job of making them likable. James and Lily were real. In real life their problems were entirely possible. Dumbledore dying was a sad shock. This was a thoroughly enjoyable story. I am going to look for the sequel now.
ThEOB chapter 24 . 4/21/2020
Funniest shit I’ve had the pleasure of reading.
Accio Allsorts chapter 23 . 4/20/2020
Um, hate to break it to you, but a Firecrab isn't actually a crab. It's a kind of magical tortoise.
Accio Allsorts chapter 18 . 4/20/2020
Please God pick Frank. I need to hear Augusta get roasted!
Accio Allsorts chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
I like the look of this. It's a new idea, and I'm short on those at the moment.
StephanieStephanie chapter 23 . 4/13/2020
No! Not Poppy Pomfrey!
StephanieStephanie chapter 22 . 4/13/2020
Hot damn!
StephanieStephanie chapter 21 . 4/13/2020
Ha! Ha! Down with the boat!
StephanieStephanie chapter 20 . 4/13/2020
The ghosts were absolute bamf!
4,983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »