Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
Druto chapter 7 . 3/26
Scabbers1957 chapter 24 . 3/25
This is an awesome story, very little spelling mistakes etc and kept me very interesting all the way through
This isn't a story that you just read, it's one you savor.
:))
SaggyBalls chapter 13 . 3/23
Did I like it? Nope, because that was stupid. You (the author) have forgotten that giants are magic resistant and can throw off spells by just swatting at them. As an example, like dragons, it takes a lot of stunners to put a giant down and they have to be concentrated, otherwise he will keep going.
SaggyBalls chapter 6 . 3/23
Why wouldn't there be logical activities for schools to share between tournament events?
Because wizards are f**king stupid, that's why!
Point of fact, they used to pull their pants down and have a s**t wherever they wanted, even in public, and then vanished it. No toilets, no sinks, and no washing themselves. Isn't that just lovely?
SageAdvice chapter 2 . 3/23
I don't see how Harry having some of James' memories, can change the Tri-wizard tasks and their requirements. There's literally no correlation between the two aspects of the story. I believe I'll be skipping a lot of that when the time comes, as it's bearing on the story will be negligible. If anything, Harry having new memories could change the tournament from even happening, not altering the circumstances that happen during said tournament. He has no authority (legally or magical) to add/change new tasks, even if he is a resurrected James!
Heyo chapter 24 . 3/22
I am in love with this! It’s absolutely amazing!
Heyo chapter 16 . 3/21
While sweet and funny and it’s also a moment of sadness
Heyo chapter 13 . 3/21
Holy shit!
Heyo chapter 12 . 3/21
Yesssss punishment!
Heyo chapter 10 . 3/21
It’s heating up!
Heyo chapter 8 . 3/21
I am in love with this story!
Heyo chapter 4 . 3/20
This story is a masterpiece!
Burnout850 chapter 21 . 3/6
The interactions between professor McGonagall and Harry are absolutely priceless in this chapter.
Makimass chapter 11 . 2/10
wtf is happening?
Makimass chapter 10 . 2/10
Arrogant, pitiful, frustating? harry has it all in this fic lol
4,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »