Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
*Gurggles with drool*

Ah man got to say i fucken loved this chapter, but you put lily in a bad light :( i like her way to much for that but it was still good, I REALLY LOVE how she did some illegal arts and rituals that shit sounds cool, lmao i like how harry is turning out too and Remus that son of abitch needs to get his ass kicked!

And i got to say i always had an image of Lily Eavens being a mixture between Hermione and Ginny in looks and personality. Smart and studious as Hermione, but firy and passesionate as Ginny. Likes rules but isnt above not breaking them when it comes to what she wants and will what ever it takes to get it.

Also for looks i have to say a mixture of both Ginny and Hermiones best. I always see Hermione with a nice perky set of breast, not to big but not anywear near small. With Ginnys Hips (In HBP though i hate that book so much) and skin compliction and frikles. But Hermiones great ass ( I see hermione with nice breast and ass and a not skinny but not overly fat body) and not bushy but curly hair but not overly curly.

ANyway i love this chapter and i cant wait for more :) keep up the great work man and ill keep reading forever!

(Does Lee's from Naruto Nice Guy Pose)
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
well at the very least, if james was left handed and harry is right, then he can train himself to be ambidextrous..or however you spell that word meanint he can use both hands
falseproffitt chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
pretty damned fucking good please update and soon
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Nice as hell.
AegisX-TAIL chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
good chap.

was wondering when the update would come...

but it was a good one...

so keep up the good work...

Adios for now..

and hope you update soon.. D
jon02 chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
always look forward to reading your work. great job
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
It definitely feels like you're getting the hang of first person. I would've preferred an acknowledgment from the hat at Harry's foul mouth, but it was still pulled off quite nicely. I suppose that Lily's unfaithfulness will serve to allow Harry to get past whiny "oh noes my wife is dead" stage, but it seems pointless considering that he's also in "oh noes all of the ladies are around ten years my junior" mode. How complicated.

Pretty solid work,

JJ
gadriam chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
This is certainly one of the most peculiar stories i've ever read. You do this Mindmeld thing like you did the Bungle Animagics. Not according to form 1a.

It'll be fun to see his next meeting with Remus, and if he ever meets Cho's aunt i hope he mentions finding his father's Black Book, and that James said nice and interesting things about her. The implementation of that customized summoner is another thing to look forward to.

So, will you make him ambidextrous or ambisinister? Will he aquire James' social skills? Get himself a few notches, perhaps? Learn the most offensive vocabulary known to man and haberdashery? Pro primo though, will he remember J's schoolwork and duelling skills, and will this knowledge be integrated or just..accessed?

Poor HJ.

I love this!

g
Potterfreak52390 chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
I think that it's nice not to see Lily and James as this couple comparable to a bunch of saints. I would have to say that it is a breath of fresh air and I hope you continue down that path. Please keep up the good work and update soon!
Atropal the Defiler chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Awesome story! Keep it up...
FohkuKohgeki chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Great stuff.
PapaMidNite chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Good chapter
NATWEST chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
I see that james is in there but he has to have a Harry also, Harry is the more stable one don't make hj a asshole it will lose appeal
Lang chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hey jbern,

I always enjoy what you write. This story is no different. I hope it turns out nice and long D

A Harry/James personality is definitely a new idea. Or atleast an idea I haven't seen and you've done wonders with it. I think this is how Harry would be if he'd still had his real parents.

Keep it up!
NATWEST chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
I had to clean my screen I laughed so hard though Sorting Hat Sceens I could not contain it. I love it. Just Raw emotions of dislike. And the Part when Petunia said, HARRY had this Tourette's syndrome. I sometimes want to just yell curse words at certain people and then say,'I sorry, I fogort to take my medince I have Tourette's and I was saying this swear. I know it's wrong be hell.I love your story
4,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 313 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 .. Last Next »