Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
Tillantria chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Nice start! I really think you have something here... I cannot wait to see what else you cook up here.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Interesting ideal, but I gather from your summary that somehow when voldie threw his curse at little Harry he somehow also got some of his father soul? or maybe his mum or possible both! otherwise where did the runes info come from?
obsesivegamer chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
original as always and very good, i can't say how intresting this is compared to the other new storiesright now.
LadyOfTheGreyDawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow! This looks awesome! Please write more! I think Harry should keep 'his' memories a seceret. Please update soon.
Knives chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Interesting. It's "Moony" though, not "Mooney". Looking forward to more!
noylj chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This was a very interesting chapter, but will there be more? It is VERY incomplete.
Eleature chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I really like this new story you're working on. I can barely see the small hints you have left as to the plot of the story, but I'm not confident enough yet to try to guess exactly where you are going with this.

In this chapter you have given enough hints to the plot so that you can catch the reader's attention, but you've not given enough away to let the reader loose interest because he can guess everything you've planned out. I really liked it.

In the beginning of the chapter I was really confused as to where you were going with the story and the summary didn't really help a lot. I figured I'd give the story a chance seeing as your other stories are so brilliant, and I don't regret it. You've opened up for many intrigueing possibilities and I can barely wait to read how you plan to pull this off.

You've really got me hooked on this story now and I wait in anticipation for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Makieus chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very nice. Don't think I have come across a fic like this. Looking forward to more.
Sedris Kaine chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very nice. Good to see another good story from ya. See you at DLP.
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Excellent fun with a lovely dollop of dry humour. I am most keen to read the rest, as this cheered me up at a time I really needed it.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Nice as hell. Who's the other author in your contest? I'd love too read his story too.

Well, I guess I'll check it out on dlp.
Dislikes Ducks chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great start to a story, and I think you're doing a very good job of using first person. I really liked the Quidditch scene and thought you did a great job of describing the action. It's very interesting to see the James traits appearing and I can't wait to read more. As always, thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
thesteffis chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
It's great, mate - I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
good story so far but i don't see what you did there unless he's getting memory's from either his parents, voldy or all three or is it something different altogether. either way will love to see the next chapter.
deFox chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
It looks like another great fic at making!
4,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 320 327 328 329 330 331 332 .. Last Next »