Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
gadriam chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
*sob* I don't feel unique anymore.

Nevermind.

This was a great opening act to a story with all the makings of a mindblower. I was able to figure stuff out well enough for a good guess as to what's going on, and i'm really looking forward to the rest.

“'Yes, and dreaming as well.' There let her figure that out."

Hermy as a dreamgirl? By you? Mindboggling.

I believe i know where you're taking this one, but i don't care too much. You haven't done what i expected more than twice in all your chapters.

Come on! Knock me out again!

g
DobbyElfLord chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hey, I get to be first!

I really like your concept in this story. Harry does sound a bit "harder" then normal but that would make sense given the idea James is blended into him.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this!

Rick
elleminnowpee chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This. Is. Amazing.

I have never read something like this before! And trust me I have read thousands of fanfics. I can't wait to see more of Harry 'James' Potter if you know what I mean. I wonder what this will change as the story porgresses. Different classes?, different quidditch tactics?, and dare I say it different girlfriends and other friends?

You simply must update as soon as you can otherwise this fan will simply explode with curiosity!

-Sarah
Vivss chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hey great first chapter! I'm very intrigued by Harry's sudden abilities hehe... Was James a seeker or a chaser in canon? I'm glad you have a new story! Update soon please!
4,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 323 330 331 332 333