Reviews for The Lie I've Lived
Efloresco chapter 5 . 12/19/2021
"It occurs to me that Penelope is quite attractive, though the idea of Percy's sloppy seconds doesn't really appeal to me."

Jesus I though the "let's prove I'm a guy" instead of a poof comment was a little out there, but being disgusted with a person for their previous partners? The toxic masculinity really is strong with this one. I guess where the "line" is has really changed over the years since I didn't even notice this the first time reading it.
mumphie chapter 23 . 12/18/2021
Okay, so there isn't a sequel. I'm sad, and have no closure! but that must mean the book stores are now happy, since fanfic readers are left in the dust! Ah well, better for you too! ;) Good luck for your real books and future endeavors.
mumphie chapter 24 . 12/18/2021
I liked your story, though the hat was a tad too much like HK-47, and his verbal garbage got a bit much at times. Though, that might have been on purpose. Are Horcruxes a thing this your universe? I was sad that Remus bought the farm, but that helps you to not have to deal with the issues. I do hope there is a sequel. I shall look because it was an intriguing story.
Dayside chapter 24 . 11/29/2021
I'm so fucking mad it's not even funny. It said complete and I expected it to be complete.
What the hell is this scam!
Give the rest of the story!
DredgenUmbra chapter 24 . 11/28/2021
I hope you will continue this but since it’s been so many years since last update i assume not
Shortmike24 chapter 4 . 11/3/2021
you lost me when you did kill the dursleys. or torutre them horribly. youre james and you dont do anything for all they did to your child. and they could never sell magical land. that was stupid as shit to put in there... nor could they sell potter land.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2021
Harry-James is a cunt hope he gets raped by the end of this story
Resurrection99 chapter 24 . 10/8/2021
Was re-reading and forgot there wasn't a sequel. Now I'm sad.
Guest1139 chapter 18 . 9/27/2021
Okay, screw you. I've been debating continuing to read this, as it's going on and on, only adding to canon and not changing it, and you just cinched it for me. I ****ing hate the pronoun game. It makes no literary sense to not tell us who it is. Unnecessary cliffhangers are unnecessary.

Of course, that assume this post actually gets posted. Only self-important authors block criticism. You accept it and move on, or delete the worst ones if you can. Blocking ALL guest comments is just stupid.
Lolkar chapter 3 . 9/17/2021
I fucking hate cheating whores, I cant continue this
Crypt chapter 24 . 8/23/2021
Fuck. I completely forgot that this story wasn’t complete - where is the sequel?!

The story is amazing, and the interactions between the characters is great. There is real character development here which is rare on FFnet.

I’m guessing there won’t be a sequel as you don’t appear to have been active on here for a few years, which is a damn shame.
roralynch chapter 24 . 8/13/2021
is the sequel up yet? I'M REALLY CURIOUS PLS
MCH chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
I had fun reading all of his. Albus believed in second chances Harry/James in the end does not, so now the war will be lead. y the last of the Potter's with Sirius and the Order. What needs to be done will be done.

excellent story.
TigerWolf chapter 24 . 8/10/2021
I had so many good laughs reading this story. You have great pacing and character development. It was an absolute joy getting recommended to your story.
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2021
dang I really can't get over Lily cheating on James with Remus...
4,983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »