Reviews for A Rift in Time
Finish the story loved the first one
MagiKat chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Love this story I know you haven't updated in forever but
Please do
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Update as soon as you can please
Sophie shine chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Update soon please it really. Good big fan of CHARMED!
Sophie chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I love it . I have read the first story and it was amazing fantastic. Positive words really.
Are you going to finish this story please do ots perfect and their engaded and chloe is having a baby pleAse do finish. Or update the next chapter ... Or two maybe.

NUMBER ONE FAN!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This is sooo good i have read the first story loved it!
R u going to finish this sequel please do and update please .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Great Story Please Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Finish the story please :)
SilveSun chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I really loves the story, especially Chris and Emily's relation. But it's a shame that it's not finished, Please finish it i want to know what will happen between Chris and Emily since now Chris is the one in love with Emily... update really soon
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
eat Wyatt, nice XD lol
Gemma chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Still a great start to a new story to follow Unrequited, would love to know what will happen next
Ophelia Lake chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Hello,

I am in love with this story and these characters. Are you still planning on finishing the story? I can't wait for Chris and Emily to meet up again, this time it's Chris with the unrequited love huh... I was wondering why the powers are so muted and absent in Wyatt's case? I can't wait to read more, please update soon.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Great story so far! The plot is really fantastic and the writing is excellent! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see the next chapter!
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 4/1/2010