Reviews for Window Of Opportunity
WRose chapter 30 . 1h
I wouldn't change my life either.
Bloodsired chapter 30 . 10/27/2013
Wow! I love your story your characterization & the angsty relationship between Sarah & Jareth. I'd say I like Clara and her stick, she make me laugh everytime she wacked Jareth with his infamous stick and so sad when she die. Anyway, its a job well done for this wonderful story and thank you for sharing it. :)
Bushesobrandy chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I clicked on this story just because I saw your profile pic and I was like Awww Misha... Lol!
mearra chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
I loved your story. Jareth was cruel because he was heartbroken but we see throughout this sentiment is changing for sarah. You see a lot of feeling and emotion throughout history. We always had to keep reading the next chapter. Good job to you and I hope there will be a sequel to this story. Sorry for my English. lolll
KikiBunny chapter 30 . 11/26/2011
What happened to Hoggle?
Jane Owen chapter 30 . 9/3/2010
I stumbled across this story in someone's favorites and I thoroughly enjoyed it-I'm always looking for a good laby fic :-D. I feel so sorry for Rilton though :-(. Poor guy. I like that you made a love triangle with a man who is truly worthy. I'm sure curious what happened to him.

My only real complaint was sometimes there were words missing where you obviously changed what you were going to say or other small spelling errors (like lead instead of led-"lead" is present tense or an element..."led" is the past tense of "lead" which is what you should have been using-it was done several times in more than one chapter-I don't expect you to go back and edit a story you wrote 3 years ago, so I guess I'm just telling you for future reference :-D). That being said, you write quite well and it is a testament to your storytelling skills that I could overlook the proofreading errors-I'm slightly OCD that way :-D.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Jane Owen chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
Oh wow...that is a cruel punishment indeed.
Nyllewell chapter 30 . 10/19/2009
I stumbled upon this one night looking for something at least half way original to read, and I must say I wasn't disappointed. There are a lot of things in this story that I liked, one of them being the treatment of Hoggle. I always thought that he committed treason too. And I liked Sarah a lot. She wasn't stupid, wasn't ignorant, and wasn't weak. Jareth was wonderful also. The OCs were well rounded characters with a life and a history of their own, but they never came into direct conflict with the plot...what I mean is, they were always supporting characters in a Jareth/Sarah story. That can be hard to accomplish so I commend you on a job very well done. Its late now, but I must say I've become a fan and will certainly give the other stories a read. ~Nylle
Nessa A. Dennis chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
i LOVE clara, shes my favorite character, and everytime she hits someone with her stick is funny, makes me laugh everytime, awesome story had to let you know, im lovin it!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 30 . 9/19/2007
It is morning now, and I have spent the entire night reading through this lovely story. Well done, and keep writing, you have a talent for it.
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 30 . 9/12/2007
Ok just loved this! So much so I read all 30 chapters in one sitting! I feel sorry for poor Rilton but not too sorry as Sarah HAD to end up with Jareth.

A wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing.

~Rhia~
4gVn SoUl chapter 30 . 9/3/2007
This is one of the best stories i've read. It's totaly brilliant! The characters and the plot were well thought out and the detail was awesome!

4gVn SoUl
Inea Sako chapter 30 . 8/4/2007
Hmm one of my favorite Labyrinth Fics so far. Keep Writing!
eb2003 chapter 30 . 7/17/2007
I've just finished, and I must say, Thank you. Thank you so much for writing a long, detailed, Jareth and Sarah romance. And thank you for deciding not to include anything between them that would make it a rated M story. I find so much that my favorite stories are rated M, but I have to skip through the more graphic parts of the story. With your fic, I was able to read through its entirety and not worry about running into something possibly offensive. And, even without a sex scene, you have managed to create a delightful romance. I would love a sequel, personally. Keep up the good work.
eb2003 chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
I've already read a few chapters past this point, but I wanted to say thanks for including the detailed description of Marissa! It's getting good.. :)