Reviews for Swoon or Fail
GSR-CSI-FAN chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
This is a REALY good story, please update soon !
Estel A Duath chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
hey you! made my day that did LOLZ
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
Great Story Jess! Thanks for not giving up on it.

-“The Easter Bunny and Santa aren’t real!” - Don't tell my mom or I'll stop getting presents. ;)

Thanks for the laugh Jess. You already Know I loved the story as usual, right?

Pau D
jordannicole chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
ah, i love it.

that's really all i can come up with for this review.

it sucks,

but i've got a real bad migrane coming on cuz of my new glasses,

i can feel it.

sorry my review isn't as interesting as usual,

but hey, i gotta tend to the invisible force smacking me in the head

with a 2x4.

Xp
BrookeGreene chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
No, I will not ignore the fact that you SAID she was pregnant, you dirty little liar. "I will tell you if you really want to know...you do want to know? Yeah. She is pregnant. I just figured, 'why the hell not?'" I always knew keeping reveiw replies would come in handy someday. And I already have the title of 'stalker' so what harm can it do?

“The Easter Bunny and Santa aren’t real!” What do you mean they aren't? Way to ruin my life! That part was funny though, I love how she was about to run away and then stopped to tell him he was adopted. Good ol' little kid's-ass kicking Sara.

It's a good thing the sandwich lady said she didn't mean Sara was a whore, or I'd have to kick her ass. Even if she is just an OC...

btw, in case you didn't get the sarcasm, I wasn't serious when I said you ruined my life by saying “The Easter Bunny and Santa aren’t real!” I'm not THAT young.
KTHadlock chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
OMG! That was so funny! I loved it that it had romance and comedy! Are you going to do another chapter if you are please update soon! TTYL!
jenstog chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
ok this is just funny. even if I am a little tipsy from the wine... it's funny ;) I think I shall name a fish wally in honor of this fic.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
Sara, not having any idea as to what the hell people were congratulating her for, was wearing a look of confusion to go with Grissom’s look of frustration.

That was HILARIOUS! It's been forever since you updating this fic! I wish it wasn't over. Maybe an epilogue or a sequel? That would be great!
TDCSI chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
So, it's done now right? You can cross it off the list of 2345987 unfinished fics.

Now, I don't know where to start. This was funny in so many ways, and like I said on the phone when we were bitching about this site being all kinds of F'd up, but thank GOD I wasn't eating or drinking anything, 'cause I'd be sending this laptop back to Dell for getting god knows what on it that would have been expelled through my nose. (Pork loin and mac and cheese through the nostrils would not feel good.)
hoarder chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
i did.

I'll admit, I did think she was pregnant.

pfft.

i love this story

kinda sucks that it's over :(

-Rosie
tvaddict42 chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Sae Ah telt ye at eh'd dae it! Ah hid tae laugh a th bawbag an es eejit devil son, an Grissom's attempt tae beat th bass. An whit was wi th stalkin?

Got tae love it wen ye hink yur up th duff bit yer no!

an ye got tae love it wen ye git winchin...bit we didnae!

And done! :)
gsrshipper9 chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
wow! the ending was definatly worth the wait!
CSIGeekFan chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
This was absolutely hysterical to read. Great fic!
kaki chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
ok, suggestion, don't try to eat and read this at the same time. I spewed ham and swiss all over the keyboard *L*

Good one Jess! and i hadn't realized it had been almost 2 months or i'd have been on your ass more to update...

So.. about F and J? ahem!
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
That's too funny-Grissom gets arrested and the devil spawn doesn't? I take it Brass will make that right!

Thanks for the smile!