Reviews for LS: 'All's Fair In Love, War and the Front Page'
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wonderful story.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
AW Good story very heart warming
Kara-El chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Cut Cute Cute

Seriously, you excel at exposition.I've read LS, but there was no need to keep up with this, and you seamlessly got us up to speed.

Fun!

Kara :)
vouge09 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
ok I started reading this at 4 this afternoon and had to finish it now at 3 in the morning after 10 hours of work m this was a really great read and hope to see much more like it.
Tee2007 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Utterly amazing and absolutely obscene that there are only 4 reviews here for this story! You guys have a gift for writing! This was bloody brilliant! I thoroughly enjoyed it...thanks for the 1:30 bedtimes guys! Yup, it's that time again! Did i say how much i loved it?

*mumbles* I'm never going to write again...how can I? That was freaking awesome...I can't even come close *hits head against wall*

Oh...you guys are still reading this...yes...that freakin' rocked!
Trekkie6 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I love the world of LS! That Kala makes it extra worthwhile. That kid's got spunk.

Awesome story. I should've been reading this on Valentine's Day instead of avoiding calls from the guy who likes me.

One of these days when I'm back on DSL I'm gonna go find your videos on You Tube. Came across them before I came across your fics. Weird.

*applauds you for a job well done*
Sean Montgomery chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Dude! Intervention time! I just noticed that you only have two reviews for this story! TWO? Are you KIDDING me? Time for the Super!Reviewer to come into the picture!

'Telling her daughter that turning the volume up could damage her ears hadn’t helped; Kala had just given her a look that Lois recognized all too well, and said, “Mom, I get the Canadian Weather Advisory channel. Partial deafness at this point would be a blessing.”' - OMG, ladies - you had my attention RIGHT THERE! Once again, you manage to reel in a reader with only the first paragraph of a story!

'By standing on the very tips of her toes and reaching until her tendons ached, Lois could just get hold of one corner of the gift-wrapped package.' - You have NO idea how much fun I'm having picturing Margot Kidder doing this...

'Lois almost dropped the box, almost fell off the ladder, almost swatted her daughter…' - Just like Lois, trying to do three actions at once...

'Kala closed her eyes to savor the sound of Lois opening the box …

…and twelve pounds of angry iguana shot out right at Lois’ face, hissing like a teakettle.' - ROTFLMBO! Okay, ladies - THIS was funny!

'Prancing back to her room with a smug grin, Kala listened to her mother’s hysterics and her brother trying to rescue his pet. Richard was right, she thought with amusement, she does sound just like a B-movie scream queen.' - Now here's something I like - it's RICHARD telling her that she sounds like a B-movie scream queen. Makes me think that Mr. White still has a good relationship with these kids. I would love it if this were true.

'The final Candy-Gram was from her most recent ex-boyfriend, Sean, who hadn’t quite gotten the hint yet.' - Sean? *raises curious eyebrow with a smile*

'Be nice to Jason no matter what garbage he spews onto your Candy-Gram. Anybody who can get along with Gazeera and my Mom – both fire-breathing creatures of operatic horror – is definitely worth bribing with chocolate.' - Sibling rivalry raised to an artform, indeed. ; )

'Everyone in the office was staring now; only Clark would send a bouquet you needed a freakin’ handcart to move. Kent, I don’t believe you. This is too damned sweet even for you; I think I need a shot of insulin. Or a couple two-by-fours to brace up my desk … how am I supposed to work with this thing here?' - Hilarity, ladies. Absolute giddyness! Clark doing this is SO in-character, and the crazy research behind it... God, I love this man! : D

'“Surprised they let you wear that much makeup at Bed Bath & Beyond,” Jason muttered, combing back his hair anxiously. That one curl in the front just wouldn’t behave…' - Besides the inclusion of BB&B here, I LOVE that Jason gets the curl! That TOTALLY cracked me up!

'Then she turned to Jason with a worldly look, and added, “Listen, I saw Dad’s real present. Make sure you don’t come home ‘til curfew, and whatever you do, don’t listen this direction.”

“What do you … oh.” For a moment, the fact that they were twins was particularly apparent, as both teens wore identical looks of nausea.' - Oh, MAN... super hearing must SUCK when you've got as passionate parents as Clark and Lois! *gigglesnort*

'“No, no, it gets better. You know those free surprise concerts MTV is running? Well, there’s a thousand screaming fangirls in Centennial Square right now. It’s Chris Daughtry, he’ll be lucky if he isn’t eaten alive.”' - And he'll be amazed that a certain fangirl named Caroline managed to stay OFF the stage... ; )

'That was when she saw the writing on the bottom of inside of the cup. ‘#1 Lover, too’ in small print.' - Buahaha! Customized coffee mugs! Oh, I love it!

'“Well, Dopey, I take it you finally managed to kiss Elise – without vaporizing yourself?”' - ROTFLMBO! OMG, she called him 'Dopey'! Buahaha! *continues laughing*

'“Jason, please. I’m half alien and half Lois Lane’s daughter. Some of them are nice, but no Earthling is good enough for me.”

Her brother stepped back. “Hello, Jor-El’s granddaughter!”

“Hey, the Giant Floating Head has nothing to do with this,” she shot back.

“Then don’t be a speciesist like him.”' - OMG, love, love, LOVE this part! I can just FEEL the hate radiating from the words in this! And it's so funny to see the combination of humor in the characters and hatred from the authors. ; )

'Jason wasn’t far behind her, and he collapsed into laughter as she pounded on their parents’ bedroom door. “You’d better clean up this house, you two, or you’re grounded for a week!” Kala yelled, barely stifling her own laughter as she hurried to her room.' - It's official - these two need their own spin-off. They are SO hilarious together! I can't wait to see more of their interactions in 'Heirs'!

'In the darkened bedroom, Lois opened her eyes lazily, too thoroughly satisfied to be annoyed at the twins. Kal-El lay beside her, chuckling softly as he listened to their kids, and when he saw her awake he ran his fingers lightly through her hair. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Lois,” he whispered.

“Oh, it was,” she replied with a purr, and snuggled close to him.' - Noting the strewn clothes in the hallway, the kitchen left in a mess, the flowers recieved, the twins getting a night on their own... I'd say it certainly was, too. : )

Oh, what a great one-shot you've developed here. Such a wonderful sneak peek into the future of our favorite characters. The twins hold their own so well in this universe of legend, and you ladies only manage to make them better and better with every read. I've always enjoyed this one a great deal, and it was certainly another great run-through now! Bravo! *appluades*
Jokerisdaking chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was great. I enjoyed it immensly. I hope you do another sotry in this era again.

Is Kala going to go dark side one day? That would make for an interesting story.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Aww! Excellent fic! Loved it!