Reviews for What I Want
Bentears chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Sad that Harry and Ron wont be in this story but awesome kick as Hermione! Cant wait to read more!
EpicLoVeFan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I LOVE THIS! I love how sexy and powerful Hermione is here. I'd love to see you pick this up again. It has a lot of directions it could go in. Oh the possibilities!
Dream-4-Reality chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
really good.. cant wait to read more...
Phelix chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
do you intend to finish this story? it has a lot of potential. plenty of ideas are running through my head just reading it but it would be better coming from you.
Professor Epona chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Can you write more? Please! You know this is my favorite pairing.
SquishyGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OMG I luv it :D It's really good and I can't wait to see more of the "new" Hermione :P lol !

Plz update soon!
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
UPDATE! I love the story plotline...
Ashley-Paige chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wonderful girlie.. I love it.. and I wish so much that you would update.. Sorry we haven't gotten to talk in like what? Forever.. Hopefully I'll get sometime for it soon but it is so doubtful anymore.. A job and all.. I guess all I have to say is the story is amazing and I hope we talk soon..
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh I love it

Draco Minister of Magic lovely twist

Next Chapter please I really like the little twists and surprises

Update NOW
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is a really refreshing idea, thanx for writing it so well.

Of course, it's bloody depressing about Harry and Ron - but then, you've made Hermione uber cool so it's almost alright. AND WOW, Draco as Minister! What a radical twist. Love it.

Probally the best bit in it though was when you were explaining

at the end how the story came to ya'-almost breaking the plate-

sounds hysterical. that last bit about how you are only "Nefarious, not evil!" Very cute.

Can't wait for more!
iluv2dance chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
OMFG! I STILL LOVE FROM ALL THE WAY OVER HERE! Can't believe we haven't spoken in so long! This story looks freaking awesome! Can't wait for more chapters! Please update really soon!
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Interesting story. Can't wait for more.
Roxxi05 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
well i must say i do love your story ideas!

and i have an inkling this is gonna be god , so all you have to do now is post another chapter pretty please!

wo go you!

C

x
it wasn't me chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
excellent.

I look forward to reading more, keep up the good work!
wasu chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
hi

great story so far

I hope it will be so in the next chapters

and I think it will be :-P

I would like to read more

so please update very soon

bye