Reviews for Something There
gear blade chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
noooooooooooooo update now now now now
Vycksta chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
In a way, it is a shame that you have quit writing this; the build up was great and LWB's feelings towards Akiba are rather cute and uncertain. As for Akiba herself I think she's a great OC of yours, but I do agree with TIP; the way she got Misdreavus to begin with was rather... rushed?

Akiba's backstory is win too... where can I find stuff about her and Luna, if there is anything lying about?

-adds to Kissing Forbidden- It's what it deserved, even if we all know my stance on the LWB.
FlamesEmbrace chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I read this a while ago, but I didn't review yet 'cause I'm a lazy ho. D

I was worried 'cause of how you introduced this at Sppf that the romance would be rushed in this chapter, and I was delighted to see it wasn't. _ Muumaaji's feelings took time to develop, and he still doesn't seem completely certain in them, which is nice to see; I like to think that a pokemon would be confused to have fallen in love with his trainer...

And yay Meowth-gjinka!
Ditched. New Account Pending chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Ah, okay, what I was gonna say is... well firstly I love you for writing this fic, 'cause I know where it's going. ;3

I don't think you made Abika a Sue at all, but the way Muuma took to her right off the bat just seems a little overly convenient.

That's about all I had to crit, really. I know I said "a couple things" but in the end that was all. XD
FlamesEmbrace chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
There are a couple typos (through instead of threw, and things like that) but all in all it's a lovely start, Taito! D I still super-love the idea behind it; can't wait for you to update!

*must also finish reading Project G* o
ImportantStoryFrog chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Very very VERY well-written, and a great story, but the English equivalents for the Pokemons' names would be nice. Other than that, awesome.