Reviews for Code Xana Episode 21: Hail To The King, Maybe
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nice
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
that half Transfer thing was sick, damn myself for having a god imagination! so now Xana is back in control but obviously not as powerful as the first time if the Sectors can protect themselves from him forcfully deleting them, Xana may not use Code Xana, actually that wouldnt even make sense because thats how Sanne freed Dante and Xana, so maybe Xana/Dante could destroy the Way Towers or use a different Code like Code Dante or something, just a helpful suggestion

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva (hey my longest review)
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Frozen, if they call in the big guns then the new group would be destroyed. No way would the parents let the kids stay and fight. It is to dangerous, and that is only part of it. To know your kid released an evil like Xana after you nearly died to beat him... I see a "You're 18, good bye, never come to me again I don't have a son/daughter."

Zeriam, I didn't send it to you as a Beta Read since I wanted to surprise you. Like with the Cl E125. But you made a mistake. Xana got Dante on the way to the Tower. Part of the story has Sanne asking Dante if he got over ok and Dante said yes, Xana didn't stop him. He was lying, he was going to surprise everyone and he did. Sanne yells at herself because she could have waited and sent the others to escort Dante but she was in to much of a hurry to bring Dante back.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Ok. Here's the comment from the tyrant.

That was good episode. That twist was something really suprising. But that just gived me another reason to look at the new gang with ironic smile.

Sanne found a way to activate towers like her father, but it appear to be to much power for their inexpirienced hands. It's like to give an insect a power equal to human. It will only lead to catastrophe.

And we have results.

She activated first tower, and Xana used it to merge with Dante,

then to punish Xana she activated tower once more and Xana again used it and almost succeeded in destroying Lyoko.

Heh. The possibilities that towers may give seems just to much to handle for those kids. For Jeremie it taked a long time before he was able to use them correctly for something big, and the new gang want everythin immidietly, and now they suffer the consequences.

Anyway lost of dante was something major and I want to know where it lead.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hi!

Oh man! Dante is under Xana's control again. This is horrible! However, I'm sure that they'll save him somehow.

I must say that I find the whole love triangle thing to be quite interesting.

I wonder how this whole thing will turn out. Such as if they'll have to summon the big guns (their parents) or not. Well, I'll just have to read to find out, won't I? I can't wait for the next chapter. (Who can?)

Until next time...