Reviews for Homecoming
Buffy1987 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
awww, so happy for Buffy and Tara... a great ending :)
Buffy1987 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
uh oh, Dawn tends to show up when she really shouldn't lol. the end of this chapter made me grin like an idiot lol
Buffy1987 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Awww, the first kiss... :)) so cuteeeeeee
Buffy1987 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i love the way Tara and Buffy are bonding in this story, love the way it's all described, but one thing bugs me: how did the First manage to make the Gang think that Tara had been killed by Warren? I didn't think the First could do anything like that using forms or alive, not dead people. anyway, i'm just about to continue to chapter 3 and i'm really curious about the rest of the story.
cellen8 chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
I alwaays had athing for Faith and Tara, so I'm going for every coupleversion youll give me

I have to admit I never cared enough for Willow, so I kinda missed the goin evil part
cellen8 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
wow, thats realy good. a mess, but a very well written one XD
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
It was sweet, I was hoping to learn a little more about teh spell, ya know, maybe have a chapter devoted to it. Anyway I did like it don't get me wrong, but I wish there had been a bit more, any way again great work.
Ivy Gort chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
This was a very nice story. I completely enjoyed it. Your use of language was a little normal in places however other than that it was really cute.

Thank you for writing it.
Lilly chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
Sweet ending.

I only wish we could have also learned more about Willow and Faith's relationship at that two-month time. Maybe in a future fic?

MysticPhantom chapter 11 . 8/7/2007

soo cute haha...

i loved it..

too bad its the end ...
zigpal chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Great ending. I have kept up with this story when you were flirting with putting Willow and Tara back together, but I was glad you gave Buffy a chance to be happy. So well done.
twin who likes to travel chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
That was a nice ending, but I wish you would have gone into the hook up between Willow and Faith a little bit more.
auditoryeden chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
MysticPhantom chapter 10 . 6/23/2007

*mumbles incoharently*

update faster please!

Lilly428 chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
Like that Faith is the one with the possible solution.

Can't wait to hear what Tara finally tells Buffy.

And Faith and Willow sounds pretty good.

More soon.