Reviews for Vermin Redwaller
yay chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Lol, I love ferrets.
FresianRoses chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Oh man, poor Kelaiah, thank goodness he escaped. Germantha was...really bad for him, let's say.

And in the sentence, 'Suddenly thier chieftain turned on them' 'Thier' is supposed to be 'Their'. Hope that helps.

Actually, very original reason why a ferret lives in Redwall. Liked the story, especially the first chapter with the clumsy otter. Heh heh.
tempest10 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
this is great! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Reikiasoni chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Rose desperatley tryed to not burst out laughing "Oh poor Kel Bell I bet he was horrified!"
Reikiasoni chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Well kel got hitched XDD
Sgt. Sporky chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Oh, you should indeed go on. It will be most interesting to see how the Redwallers actually react to having a ferret move in permanently. I've loved this. Personally, I wasn't really expecting that sort of woman. Always, always meet the bride before agreeing to marriage. *shudder* A lesson learned though, eh? Well, best of luck and all that.
Lord Vrel chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I'm finally back to reviewing stories after about a year, and just thought I'd stop by this one, even though I've read it many times before, AND reviewed it.

This was always a favorite of mine, and I don't think I've laughed at anything in my life, as hard as I laugh at everything that happens between Skipper and... um... would I say Kelaiah, or "you"? (and believe me, I, do NOT laugh at many things.. )...) Not to mention, that it's one of the best reasons I've read for a vermin to be in Redwall. Seems most other people pretty much say "that's just how it is" or use one of Brian Jacques reasons, which is unoriginal, so, I hate it. Lol.

Anyways, still your number one fan!
Joseph the Weasel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I read this, its a good idea, espeicially the good, but clumsy Skipper, are you going to update this anytime soon?
Non Malum chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I strongly think you should continue this! Here are some ideas:

1. Kelaiah gets to Redwall and meets the "Crazy Otter" there, who is suprised to see him there.

2. Germantha is angry about his leaving her and she calls on her father's horde to attack Redwall.

3. A ferret comes to Redwall one day, beaten up and bruised, but she refuses to tell what happened, even though it may be the only way to save Redwall from an invasion from Germantha's horde.

Hope you like them... Not at all telling you how to write your stories here... You can come up with your own if you want :) Bye, Bye
Quaver Ava chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
i think this was a great story, thank you very much. i personly think you should continu with the story, how well here are some ideas you could use; one you could have another ferret come to the abbey and have them fall in love, two you could have him become the abbey worrier, three you could bring "the crazy otter" to the abbey and have him attack the otter for some stupid resaon. or my favorite is you could have him faal in love with a beuatifal maiden and have them live in the abbey. hey that sounded like my first idea, hint ,hint. again thanks and bye.
Lord Vrel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've only read the first chapter and I hurt my sides already (Of course, it would probably help if I wasn't laughing inside so that I don't wake my brother)4 1/2 stars for the first chapter.
Azure Neko chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Keep going, keep going! What is Germantha going to do when she realizes that Kelaiah has run from her, and where he's gone to? How big is this tribe that her father leads? Big enough to try attacking the Abbey perhaps? Also, how did Kelaiah wind up a Sueslayer? I will be anticipating the next chapter!
Addlebrain chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
GREAT! I think you should continue. One of the funniest things I have EVER read.
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I'd say that's pretty original. Heh heh heh. Silly.
storiewriter chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Yes! Go on!

Please?

It's so ni-i-i-i-i-i-ice! Likeitlikeitlikeit!

It's original, alright. It is very, very original.

If you leave it at this, it's alright, I guess. I never would have thought that this would be the reason for Keliah's coming to Mossflower.

(Knew it was you from the start)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »